Screens turn black, not sure why.

Not sure if this was a problem before i installed Windows 11. When I was still on windows 10 I had an issue with my monitor (here) is the thread I made about it. I sent in my GPU and replaced the hdmi cord, the "glitch" on the screen still happened regardless of those factors. I was fairly certain the monitor was doing something. Now after swapping to Windows 11 my screens will turn black except for  this little white button looking thing in the corner of one of the screens. It reverts back to my desktop too fast for me to see what it is.

I've got version 22621 of windows 11. My bios is SMBIOSBIOSVersion A.50

I've updated bios once before successfully but it's not my favorite thing to do. I don't want to accidentally fry my MOBO. Anyway. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I noticed just not it happened as soon as I unshrunk wow. The button was now the top of a window that was open on the desktop. Maybe it's a graphical problem between wow and my pc?

EDIT2: Yeah I think it has to be, it's happening super frequently now; and after it does I can't turn my character in game. the mouse show up regardlerss of whether or not i'm clicking.

EDIT3: I get the black screens both in and out of WOW and FFXIV etc.