OnePlus 2 rumored to launch this July with a $322 price point

oneplus-2.jpg

Well, 1999 Yuan, so if the price gets adjusted for the USD appropriately the price should be 350, just like the OPO. Is this a good deal? Absolutely. But if the OPT comes with the SD 810, is it really a good deal? Everyone else hasn't figured out the 810s issues, I doubt OP will be able to. Maybe a 808 or a surprise swing to a Samsung chip? Who knows. 

Lets find out. I hope they run a better launch than before and keep the social media shenanigans to a minimum. Or not, cheesy marketing seems to be a norm for these guys.

While we have previously heard the OnePlus 2 may cost around $400, the latest rumors say it may actually be cheaper than that. Internal sources claim the device will launch this July for 1999 Yuan, which equals to about $322 USD.

Keep in mind this will be the Chinese price, and we have no idea how the next OnePlus flagship device will be priced in the USA and other markets. And that is if this information happens to be correct. Remember we still have to take things with a grain of salt around here. That is, until someone from OnePlus comes around and spills all the beans about the OnePlus 2.

Other details are still to be uncovered, but we are expecting a device with a Snapdragon 810 processor. This means this handset will definitely be up there with the best of the best, just as its predecessor was when it disrupted the market. We have also heard rumors of a couple versions being in the works, so the water isn’t exactly clear yet. It’s best we wait for official news before we get too excited.

http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-2-rumor-july-launch-616456/

Hopefully they know the doodoo crap that comes with that chip and they'll use something else.

I'll probably end up buying one a month or two after release after they fix the bugs that I know it'll come with.

Prep yourselves for the invite storms

Nah the OnePlus One is still a great phone. We'll see a lot less fuss about it.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Nah the OnePlus One is still a great phone. We'll see a lot less fuss about it.

I think he means the abundance of people asking for invites for the new phone since OnePlus is going back to the invite system for the OP2.

Unless you just mean that people should just buy the OPO, to which I would respond there'd be no point when they could shell out a few more buck to get the new one.

I think he means the abundance of people asking for invites for the new phone since OnePlus is going back to the invite system for the OP2.

Unless you just mean that people should just buy the OPO, to which I would respond there'd be no point when they could shell out a few more buck to get the new one.

No I mean that there will be less fuss about the invite system since a lot of people still have their OnePlus One and probably won't be looking for an upgrade yet.

There will still be fuss about it, but just less.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

Oh wait I have that phone  :lol:

gsmarena_002.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

No I mean that there will be less fuss about the invite system since a lot of people still have their OnePlus One and probably won't be looking for an upgrade yet.

There will still be fuss about it, but just less.

Yeah, there'll still be a shitstorm of spam on the OnePlus forum asking for invites tho :/

"Rawr XD"

Yeah, there'll still be a shitstorm of spam on the OnePlus forum asking for invites tho :/

I must confess I was part of that shitstorm (I didn't create any threads though, I just replied to the made ones) 

And I succeded, some guy gave me an invite.

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

I hope one of the versions is just a little more expensive and comes with a fingerprint sensor.

I'd rather have the Snapdragon 808, then the snapdragon 810. Less overall heat, while consuming less power usually... I think i'm going to pass, I modded my rom and kernal alot to make it perfect, but hey you never know. maybe i will pick it up later.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

pls support verizon. pls support verizon. pls... just fucking put some verizon bands in there.

I doubt that they're gonna do it but one can only dream

Life.exe is missing

Prep yourselves for the invite storms

Nah, people should get a Zenphone 2 and a battery pack instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Nah, people should get a Zenphone 2 and a battery pack instead.

I don't know why people hype battery banks so much, they're so inconvenient when your battery runs out and you have to have two different bricks tethered together. I like being able to have a tiny spare battery for my S4 that I can carry around, swap in when I need to, and instantly be back to 100% again.

"Rawr XD"

I don't know why people hype battery banks so much, they're so inconvenient when your battery runs out and you have to have two different bricks tethered together. I like being able to have a tiny spare battery for my S4 that I can carry around, swap in when I need to, and instantly be back to 100% again.

I agree they're very inconvenient. But you know what's even more inconvenient? A phone without any fucking battery on it and the Zenphone 2 being an intel based phone is actually quite bad at battery life, even worst than most other phones.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Please make it waterproof/resistant. More unique back covers would be nice too. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Please don't come with retarded invite-to-buy systems. Your product isn't unique at all.

thanks

I agree they're very inconvenient. But you know what's even more inconvenient? A phone without any fucking battery on it and the Zenphone 2 being an intel based phone is actually quite bad at battery life, even worst than most other phones.

Which is why my next phone is probably a G4 (or Note 5 if that comes with a removable battery)

"Rawr XD"

Hopefully they know the doodoo crap that comes with that chip and they'll use something else.

I'll probably end up buying one a month or two after release after they fix the bugs that I know it'll come with.

Maybe they'll use the upgraded version?

I hope it doesn't have the 810 in it, otherwise it will be facing the same fates as the Z4, M9, and g flex 2.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Maybe they'll use the upgraded version?

Looking at the z3+, the upgraded version didn't fix the issue