console stereotypes v. PC stereotypes

waggythegeek

I have encountered so many, I would appreciate it if you guys would list off some common ones and categorize them.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Console :

All are like 12

All are imature

Argue about everything

PC :

All are inteligent

All are mature

Don't argue about anything

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

PC Gamers:

Neck beards

Basement Dwellers

Console Gamers:

Social

(According to Console Peasants)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

PC's: 144hz, 1440p, 4k

consoles: 30fps, 792p, cant run as good as pc

(from a pc gamer's POV)

Edited by Colt_0pz

Big PC one: 

A pc is cheaper in the long run.

It's really not. You pay more for a better experience.

System: Thinkpad T460

Console stereotype : your mom has clearly been fucked by almost everyone in the online lobby.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

PC Gamers:

Use a superior syst- ow8.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Console:: WELL I CAN USE MY LAPTOP FOR THE INTERNET SUCK ON THAT 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Console:: WELL I CAN USE MY LAPTOP FOR THE INTERNET SUCK ON THAT 

so true... i have seen videos where kids say something along the lines of: "ima get my mac and hack u". we can do that on the pc way faster and send more powerful attacks. it's a shame people sometimes buy overpriced macs (at least less tech savvy).

ummmm your latest,greatest console is built up with components  that i use in "my not for gaming"  htpc's to watch YouTube and netflixs on o0

ummmm your latest,greatest console is built up with components  that i use in "my not for gaming"  htpc's to watch YouTube and netflixs on o0

True. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Console players: The guys I've met and dealt with, typically down to earth people. Some of my raid teams on Destiny, despite being composed of random people, have been some of the best coordinated teams in any game I've ever played on. The only friends I make through games have been on consoles.

PC players: Typically more self centered and more difficult to cooperate with in public matches, unlike my raid teams. If I play, I play by myself. They joke about consoles wars when they're the same, when AMD and NVIDIA fanboys are basically Xbox versus PlayStation. I've met elitist assholes who aren't afraid to put you down for the type of hardware you run, when consoles are all the same. All in all, not a great community experience. Love the graphics, though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

when it comes to typical console vs pc arguments it usually comes down to one category for both. spoiled brat 12 year olds who have different things from on another and think whatever they have is the absolute best.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Console :

All are like 12

All are imature

Argue about everything

PC :

All are like 12
All are imature

Argue about everything

Fixed that for you.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Fixed that for you.

It was Stereotypes. I used the ones for PC that PCMR members describe the PC community as.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

It was Stereotypes. I used the ones for PC that PCMR members describe the PC community as.

ahh, but that's how console player's see it so meh.  ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

This thread will only start (yet another) endless mud-slinging match of

argumentative trolling and flaming. Thus, this thread is locked.

we are sure there are a multitude of better topics to discuss, than hating on each

other and what platform you game on..

c'mon, we encourage responsible and mature discussions, our Code of Conduct says so.