hacking sites

newtopc

can anyone tell me good sites to learn how to hack i thank you in advance and apologize if im not supposed to talk about stuff like that here 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

why do you even wanna hack...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, depends on what they mean by hacking.

Sig under construction.

bruhz i hear duh hackerzzz on 4chayn r rli good

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

hackforums.net?

Why did you have to mention that site, he will become one of them toolmongers aka script kiddies.

blackshades on

Damn reading all these comments made me realize ya'll are really narrow minded..

Why did you have to mention that site, he will become one of them toolmongers aka script kiddies.

me teach u how to hack

Step Haun: Get DOD IP

Step tw2: Dowload DDDDDOSSSSS Programs

Step Threewewew: C+P IP TO PRGRAM 

Step 4: Have Fun in JAIL

If you want to learn the art of exploitation and SQL injection you must first learn to code. Preferably HTML, JS and PHP. Otherwise no.

hackforums.net?

bruhz i hear duh hackerzzz on 4chayn r rli good

Well, depends on what they mean by hacking.

Two words

N0P3 M8

;)

thank you to everyone i just want to know a good community to learn more about computers 

thank you to everyone i just want to know a good community to learn more about computers 

Hacking sites won’t make you learn about computers 

you're posting to that community! :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You gotta type really fast, just like in the movies.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

You wanna learn about computers? Overclock.n-.

LinusTechTips.com

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

So much BS in this thread. You have white hat, black hat and grey hat hackers. The last two don't necessarily do it for moral correct reasons, however white hat hackers do. There is nothing illegal about it as long as you are simply practicing on your own things. Whatever you do after that is your own business entirely. There are a few good guides from Eli the Computer Guy on YouTube. He is fairly knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Dont let others put you off dude, hacking can be a great way to learn about computers, as long as you don't become a script kiddie.

So much BS in this thread. You have white hat, black hat and grey hat hackers. The last two don't necessarily do it for moral correct reasons, however white hat hackers do. There is nothing illegal about it as long as you are simply practicing on your own things. Whatever you do after that is your own business entirely. There are a few good guides from Eli the Computer Guy on YouTube. He is fairly knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Dont let others put you off dude, hacking can be a great way to learn about computers, as long as you don't become a script kiddie.

What's a script kiddie?

If you can't even figure out where to go to learn how to hack on your own, you're not going to be able to learn to hack. It's really that simple.

What's a script kiddie?

a person who uses scrips or programs that someone else made, so  instead of learning to hack they just use a programs someone else made to do it for them