Have you ever won something online?

ciprian97pop

As the title says, have you ever won something from a giveaway?

If yes, write down what and from who(if it's a youtube channel) :)

I actually haven't won anything except for some free downloads in the sims 3 :(

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I'm a loser.

You're not the only one my friend ;)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

no never and i shal be grumpy until i get somthing ... hmmmmp

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Would winning jurassic park the game count as winninggallery_16690_89_2761.png

I won due to that picture. yes im proud of it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No, and no i don't think i have change to win anything either, mostly any  give away or whatever is decided from start or a scam

I'm don't agree entirely with your comment even if I can't prove you're wrong.

what would they win if they would decide it from start?

and you should be a litle more careful with what you say because Linus had some giveaways recently and you wouldn't want to be misinterpreted. just sayin' :D

I'm the complete opposite of Charlie Sheen if you get me.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I'm the complete opposite of Charlie Sheen if you get me.

"Duh LOSING" Yeah I'm pretty much the same way.

i own that thermaltake vh9000+ i beliebe it was from elric a while back from his motherboardsorg channel

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I won a copy of a game from a contest on this forum. Otherwise, I've only ever won an inheritance from a rich Nigerian, and all I would have to do to claim my reward is give Dr. Umbeki (the name in the email, I'm not being racist) my bank account details.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Yup! My motherboard:

The one on the right. The one on the left is my old one. It is sitting in my closet waiting for a CPU.

IMG_3727.jpg

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I won a free copy of Far Cry 3 from a twitch stream. But i really think that is the only thing i have ever won, even IRL.

My Timewaster: i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.19v, Asus P8Z77-V, Noctua NH-D14, Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 16 GB Corsair Vengance, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, HAF 912, Logitech G710+, G700

I've won some World of Warcraft pet store pets from different forum and podcast contests but never from a YouTube contest and never anything physical.

I won the WD giveaway

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I won a crappy headset from some sweepstakes on a different forum.. 

Hey, it's better than nothing..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

I won the WD giveaway

You're showing off

And I just remembered that I won 20$ in game stuff in nfs world. but ea took everything back after some weeks with a big and fat permanent BAN

Yeah, I won 88Million dollars from the European lottery, All I had to do was send them my bank details and visa number for confirmation....

I haven't heard back yet :(

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Yeah, I won 88Million dollars from the European lottery, All I had to do was send them my bank details and visa number for confirmation....

I haven't heard back yet :(

Only $88 million? I reckon they're keeping some of the winnings.

I never won anything until this forum :D

I won like 4 games I think only 2 of them worked sadly. 

I won the HTC phone thing 

And ive been the 1,000,000th Visitor on lots of websites and won all sorts of goodies :p 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Only $88 million? I reckon they're keeping some of the winnings.

I reckon they are keeping all the winnings, I have had any deposited in my account yet.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.