Is this $10,000 AUD ok?

What in the world do you plan on doing with said PC?

Mostly game, live streaming, video recording and video editing.

What in the world do you plan on doing with said PC?

"Counter Strike" Jokes aside you do need a really good reason for something like this xD

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

I have the money to spend and want a good PC

Mostly game, live streaming, video recording and video editing.

That is a serious overkill for gaming. This should be for serious content creating...

mPPvUMU.gif

Well...it looks good to me! haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ok if you are going to spend big money how is it that you are not going with a custom loop for water cooling?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

but is it an ok Build?

Yes. 

If you have the money go for it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Please for the love of god don't do this to yourself. Use $4000 AUD AT THE MOST for the tower Here's what I've deemed my Dream Build, I think it will suit your needs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($529.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: MSI X99S SLI Krait ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($355.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($299.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($289.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1049.00 @ Scorptec) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($1049.00 @ Scorptec) 
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  ($259.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($185.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Optical Drive: LG GH24NSC0 DVD/CD Writer  ($19.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  ($135.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Monitor: AOC G2460PQU 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($369.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Monitor: AOC G2460PQU 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($369.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $5294.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 17:29 AEST+1000

Though, if you REALLY NEED to spend this much money, go right ahead

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

way way way over kill just for gaming lol, but yes very nice build but i think to save some money get to 970s instead 2 980tis wont even break a sweat its like pissing on a bonfire might aswell save some money and put the gpus to full use, content creating on other hand a thumbs up for 2 980ti's

All that money spent and no 4K monitor?  WTH?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

OMG

Waste of money

You should get nvidia titan x 2way sli

And these SSD's are not as good as the new intel 750 series 1.2 tb

The processor is the best you can get

I think you should watch some reviews and see some benchmarks before you spend your money

And i think the monitors are overpriced