Republican vs Democrat

mrswagbhinav

I'm not trying to start a flame war here but I was just wondering what the differences are and what the big deal is. All I thought is that one likes elephants and the other likes lamas. So help me out :P

UPDATE: Watch the original question never get answered properly

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

I don't associate myself with politics or religion because I simply don't care. Nothing I say or do will change anything anyways. 

Add poll plz

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I'm not trying to start a flame war here but I was just wondering what the differences are and what the big deal is. All I thought is that one likes elephants and the other likes lamas. So help me out :P

Donkeys* you also forgot the Rhinos and Dinos. 

(Add a poll it'll be fun [they said])

Did you take 5th Grade Social Studies?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Fact: both republican and democratic parties are the same thing. Behind them, they have the same corporate interests influencing their policies.

Their "differences" are only an illusion meant to blind you from the truth.

no a good idea

post-70037-0-74138000-1433121110.gif

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

Fact: both republican and democratic parties are the same thing. Behind them, they have the same corporate interests influencing their policies.

Their "differences" are only an illusion meant to blind you from the truth.

They have both have corporate backing yes, but the same.. no. 

They have both have corporate backing yes, but the same.. no.

To think that one corporation would only support one party is naive. They all give money to whoever is in office, as long as they keep serving their interests. When they fail to do so, that's when you get a new party in charge.

I don' under stand the reason for this thread.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

To think that one corporation would only support one party is naive. They all give money to whoever is in office, as long as they keep serving their interests. When they fail to do so, that's when you get a new party in charge.

I just said both parties get corporate backing... but the same.. no.  wasn't a reference to specific corporations, it was me saying they have different ideologies. I do see though where you would draw confusion from my statement. I'll rephrase for you, they both get corporate backing, but each party has a different agenda, there better? 

Neither. 

says the Bronie

I don' under stand the reason for this thread.

I had a question and needed an answer

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

How about democrat/Republican vs federalist

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I just said both parties get corporate backing... but the same.. no. wasn't a reference to specific corporations, it was me saying they have different ideologies. I do see though where you would draw confusion from my statement. I'll rephrase for you, they both get corporate backing, but each party has a different agenda, there better?

That's where you get it wrong. Ideology is the last thing politicians, and the interests behind them, have in mind. The whole principles and ideologies is just another tool to keep you from realizing what's going on.

I voted elephant in the poll but I really qualify much more libertarian than republican. 

I have voted for politicians on both sides of the isle. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

How about democrat/Republican vs federalist

First I want to understand the differences between anything with an animal covered in red, white, and blue. Then I want to know what makes them different. Then I want to know why I should hate them

Democrats:  Economically believe in higher taxation in order to fund more government projects that would in theory provide benefit to all taxpayers.  Socially they're more liberal in that legalization of marijuana, gay marriage, and illegal immigration forgiveness should move more towards allowing people to do these things.  They market themselves towards younger people.

Republicans:  Economically believe in lower taxation and less government funded projects, with a smaller government overall.  Socially they're more traditional with supporting heterosexual marriage and enforcing the law on illegal immigrants.  They market themselves towards older people. 

No no no no no you didn't.

I don't do signatures.

Its with a "y" not an "ie", just a FYI ;)

Really I just try and stay out of politics.

nice try!

but you lose! today!

5dcfa46181c0fc60146f98d82afca1a9.png

That's where you get it wrong. Ideology is the last thing politicians, and the interests behind them, have in mind. The whole principles and ideologies is just another tool to keep you from realizing what's going on.

There are many corrupt in the political scene, but that isn't all. I am speaking on those who vote. 

all I'm going to say is....
us canadians gave you Rob Ford the Crack addict Mayor... in kind we demand Trump/Palin 2016.... that is all..... carry on