who else is excited for scrapyard wars 2.0 on Vessel

Variable

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

#2.5HoursHype

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

:D :D :D

I bet someone is going to post an angry comment about vessel sooner or later

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hype? I'm watching it right now.

I should still be awake :)

Well it's safe to go to bed now. This was posted 9 minutes before ETA. Yep, not going to say anything more. Dat discipline flex doe. I suppose it comes with edge-territory. Dream well.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Meanwhile Youtube users have to wait a whole week for that :/ ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Well it's safe to go to bed now. This was posted 9 minutes before ETA. Yep, not going to say anything more. Dat discipline flex doe. I suppose it comes with edge-territory. Dream well.

RIP. ir sad

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I still have to watch The WAN Show from this week and The Tek from this week before I even think of watching Scrap Yard Wars 2.0.  Still hopefully when I get around to watch it well it will be some good entertainment.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have Vessel but dont wanna use it. So i guess i better watch the wan show and find a good book!!!!

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

im about to make a thread about it

i think it splits the linustechtips forum between people who have vessel and people who don't

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

im about to make a thread about it

i think it splits the linustechtips forum between people who have vessel and people who don't

I see this as true to a degree.

The vessel users can come here str8 away and discuss it,. while youtubers have to sit and wait, or end up having spoilers...

But whats done is done... it sucks that the vessel promo didn't reach everyone (or later joining members)

/It would be nice that if you sign up for LTT, 1 month of free vessel to be 'activated' at any time.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It's on Vessel now!

\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ HYPE!! \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

True, ive seen it, loved every moment

but DAMN YOU VESSEL

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Honestly, no. I didn't even enjoy the last one. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

*insert comment about how Vessel is a stupid PoS service that doesnt work*

I hate to be that guy, buuuut... Its really inferior to YouTube, so i rather wait a week.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

As much as I want to watch the thing on vessel and see if they have fixed any of the issues that plagued it  the last few times ive used it, I just can't be hassled for starting to watch it and then have to stop and start the thing continuously. So I'm just going to wait for it to come to youtube.

*insert comment about how Vessel is a stupid PoS service that doesnt work*

I hate to be that guy, buuuut... Its really inferior to YouTube, so i rather wait a week.

I really wouldn't expect it to be on the same level as youtube. Youtube has been around for what 10 years and is ran by google while vessel is a new service that just started.

I really wouldn't expect it to be on the same level as youtube. Youtube has been around for what 10 years and is ran by google while vessel is a new service that just started.

Exactly. And i like Youtube better. :) never said its unexpected for vessel to be crap compared to youtube. just stated the fact that its crap

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]