EVGA // Titan X Hybrid

Guest Kloaked

TITAN-X-HB.png

Here it is folks: the Titan X with an AIO on it exclusively from EVGA.

Now you can overclock the Maxwell beast even more without the ACX cooler or a custom loop. I suspect to see some of these being used in some small form factor builds. 

Not much to say other than lower temps and higher potential clock speeds.

http://www.evga.com/articles/00935/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X-HYBRID/

Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID, an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play! The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID is available as a complete unit, or upgrade kit.

The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X GPU combines the technologies and performance of the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture in the fastest and most advanced graphics card on the planet. This incredible GPU delivers unrivaled graphics, acoustic, thermal and power-efficient performance. The most demanding enthusiast can now experience extreme resolutions up to 4K-and beyond.

GPU-Cooling.jpg

Yay, now for other manufacturers to catch on and make their own coolers for the card :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Why the hell doesent amd have someone like evga...

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

I thought this was about the 980 Hybrid, was about to call repost.

HOLY CRAP A TITAN X WITH A AIO ON IT!

Good job EVGA

I've seen stuff from zotac as well about custom coolers for the titan x, but what I'm wondering, is did nvidia allow other manufacturers do make the titan series of cards all of the sudden? (thought they were locked down, as previous titans did not have aftermarket coolers)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Here's a link to one:

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=12G-P4-1999-KR

Sorry but I was a little iffy at first because I thought the titan x wasn't supposed to have non reference coolers... 

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

~55 Degrees!!!!!!!! i put a seidon 120m on my 770 and that's what I get!!!! Kudos to them if they actually managed to keep it this cool.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

They have Sapphire

Comparing sapphire and evga is like comparing a mountain to an ant hill

The sapphire customer support sucks, they make damn orange cards. Their website is bland etc.

The only thing competing with "kingpin" is MSI "Lightning"

Which is still damn slower.

Sapphire is a joke

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Yay, now for other manufacturers to catch on and make their own coolers for the card :P

It's pretty locked down, unless they do what gigabyte did in the past there isn't much room for changing the design.

(Gigabyte in the past released a titan with a cooler in the box that you had to install yourself, or for separate purchase I believe)

I don't think nvidia allows people to actually put the cooler on from the factory unless it's EVGA since they're the biggest seller of nvidia cards.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'm Stoked it has an upgrade kit. I might buy it today.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Seems like Nvidia now allows third party coolers on the Titan with this showing up and the zotac one.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It's pretty locked down, unless they do what gigabyte did in the past there isn't much room for changing the design.

(Gigabyte in the past released a titan with a cooler in the box that you had to install yourself, or for separate purchase I believe)

I don't think nvidia allows people to actually put the cooler on from the factory unless it's EVGA since they're the biggest seller of nvidia cards.

Hmm, well if they at least sold aftermarket coolers for it like the windforce cooler, strix cooler, etc.. that would be pretty damn awesome. (If they can cool the card decently that is*)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've seen stuff from zotac as well about custom coolers for the titan x, but what I'm wondering, is did nvidia allow other manufacturers do make the titan series of cards all of the sudden? (though they were locked down, as previous titans did not have aftermarket coolers)

This was obviously done in anticipation of AMD's Fiji AKA "Fury" according to the latest rumor.

It's funny how some people mocked AMD for making reference air and water cooled versions of Fiji, yet it's all of a sudden a brilliant idea because Nvidia is doing it.

Here's an EVGA unboxing/overview video.

EDIT: Never mind the video was for the GTX 980 /facepalm

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Here's an EVGA unboxing/overview video.

Added your quote to the OP. Thanks.

Yeah, except the zotac one looks kinda shitty lol

Yeah, except the zotac one looks kinda shitty lol

I personally like it. Beauty and beholder eyes.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

I'd swap their crap AIO out for a Kraken x61.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Why the hell doesent amd have someone like evga...

They do, they're called Sapphire.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

I personally like it. Beauty and beholder eyes.

The card itself looks fine, but the little bit sticking out the top for watercooling just killed it for me :/

The card itself looks fine, but the little bit sticking out the top for watercooling just killed it for me :/

Those are barbs for attaching the card to your own custom loop, seems fine to me. 

Good thing we're getting more options now though.

Although I'm wondering how I'll fit two EVGA Hybrids in my NAXT H440 :(

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q