best free to play games

ExcaliburMC

What are your favorite free to play games. Post in comments

Just a random Geek.

You shuold definitely give "Path of Exile" a chance. Quite the good F2P title.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

Fapping

League Of Legends

Armored Warfare (currently in closed beta atm, but will be f2p on release)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Town Of Salem

Robocraft

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Depends on my mood, looking for grinding games? Then Warframe, if I feel that I need to shoot shit while flying, Warthunder, looking for some fun strategy, Dota 2, and then I play Trackmania when I want to play a racing game.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

I really enjoy World Of Tanks.

CPU: AMD FX 8320  CPU Cooler: 212 Evo GPU: Asus GTX 750 Ti @ 1400MHz RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4gb) MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Power Supply: Evga G2 650 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, San Disk Ultra 240 GB SSD Case: Corsair 230t Orange

I like heroes and generals.

Its a pretty decent ww2 fps.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

world of tank
war thunder

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

It depends what I want to do. There is no one to rule the all game.

Hearthstone when I want to play a card game.

Tf2 when I want to play a team fps game

Heroes of the storm if I want to play a Moba.

Mabinogi was my mmoRPG /second life game but they closed the Eu servers and I can't stand the lag in the Na servers.

Star conflict was the space ship shooter game of choice untill the game updated into a grind fest so I dropped it.

War thunder

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Dirty Bomb is a free to play game. It is going in open beta in one week. Mix of Tf2,CS and the enemy territory games 

Can you stop reposting this same thread?

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

League of Legends and World Of Tanks.

Im not???

You are.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/375071-best-f2p-games/#entry5073041

If you can't refrain from lying about such a small thing maybe you're not old enough to be on the internet...

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

SMITE SMITE SMITE SMITE AND SMITE

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

i stand by  SW:TOR, ive been playing for years and i love the storylines

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled