Nice WAN show guys..(July 19)

solomongrundy

I enjoyed it tonight.  You didn't get to play your crappy games but I liked that you still took callers and talked about stuff outside of tech...there is stuff happening around the world that's not tech, who knew?

And that Pontiac Sunbird video featuring Slick was pure epicness. 

YESS, the video with Slick's car was absolutely hilarious. I was laughing the entire time it was playing.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

I was on i got to apologize to slick in-front of almost 3,000 people

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

and  i was almost on  :unsure:  

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I feel the opposite I wanted more tech and fewer current events.  It felt like the view this week.  Some is fine, but the show was dominated by it.

I enjoyed it tonight.  You didn't get to play your crappy games but I liked that you still took callers and talked about stuff outside of tech...there is stuff happening around the world that's not tech, who knew?

And that Pontiac Sunbird video featuring Slick was pure epicness. 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers