EVGA supernova NEX750B (750w) vs Fractal integra M (650w)

lol1290

Im on a tight budget, and chosing PSU's,

The fractal's is 10$ cheaper, but because I want to Crossfire 290x later I need to have 750w (+OC'ing CPU).

Is the EVGA's PSU worth that extra 10 bucks, and is it an overall good PSU for that money.

EVGA's- 79$

Fractal's- 70$

The EVGA's has 4 20A rails, while fractal's has 1 54A rail. I've read that its better to have 1 strong rail rather then 4 weak. So Fractal's PSU is better at that, but has much worser capacitors (TEAPO), while EVGA's has japanese...

(and dont recommend me the B2 version, because its too expensive)

THx!

Multiple rails aren't an issue any more with modern psus.

I wouldn't recommend running a 290x cf off of a 650w. You should be shooting for at least a 750w.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

EVGA

5 Year Warranty

Because he had a hard drive.

*10 year

only Gold

Because he had a hard drive.

*10 year

Well on their site it says 3+2 years global warranty,

so I am good if I go with EVGA? (I didn't get an explained answear yet)

i would not run 290x cf on either of those . if you want evga get the b2 at least(superflower oem).i get it,its more expensive but then again,290x cf?. however post a link to a store in your country maybe you can do better

If you can afford 290X CF then you should be shelling out a bit more for the B2. However between those two the EVGA is not worth the extra $10.

Even the gold version performs poorly, never mind the Bronze. http://www.overclock.net/t/1476935/why-you-should-not-buy-an-evga-supernova-nex650g-750g

Well then I am going with the Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620w, because it should be good quality and its the same price as EVGA's PSU.

Well then I am going with the Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620w, because it should be good quality and its the same price as EVGA's PSU.

Same price as B2 or B1? If same price as the B1 yes it's a much better choice

If same price as the B2 the Seasonic is actually worse in trade off for full modularity

"Rawr XD"

Same price as B2 or B1? If same price as the B1 yes it's a much better choice

If same price as the B2 the Seasonic is actually worse in trade off for full modularity

But he can't xfir of 620w

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But he can't xfir of 620w

I wouldn't want to be pulling this much off a 750B1.

59320.png

"Rawr XD"

I wouldn't want to be pulling this much off a 750B1.

59320.png

Oh yeah, I'm not saying go with the b1, I'm saying get a good 750-850w PSU, like b2, g2, gs, xfx, seasonic, ect.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."