Seriously, look at what I found on Yahoo Answers!

testiclemachine

lol, you just absolutely have to read what those dumb asses are saying lol. Whos in jail over a movie :P

I just had to share this, please comment buds, oh and I cant wait for the next LIVVVE STREAM :)

lol, you just absolutely have to read what those dumb asses are saying lol. Whos in jail over a movie :P

I just had to share this, please comment buds, oh and I cant wait for the next LIVVVE STREAM :)

You do realize you haven't posted a link don't you?

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

You do realize you haven't posted a link don't you?

Yeah.... I was reading the OP multiple times trying to understand it.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Well I think the people saying that there are alot of people in jail over this are just joking. Idk maybe there are a few people in prison for piracy.

IKR, seriously though, the guys over there are soo strict and hardheaded. 

Well I think the people saying that there are alot of people in jail over this are just joking. Idk maybe there are a few people in prison for piracy.

I think the very few people who may actually end up in jail are the ones who have posted LOTS of copyrighted material online.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I think the very few people who may actually end up in jail are the ones who have posted LOTS of copyrighted material online.

Yah I agree that the people who are arrested are very very few and far between but I wouldn't doubt that there are some.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, The NSA is at my door now!!!! Help me guys :'(

Policing pirated moves is approached in a somewhat similar way to policing drug circulation. In general, the government / law enforces don't care too much about the end users - the "download 2 or 3 movies / casual drug takers" type people. What Governments want to prevent is the distribution of such goods, so, they target the distributors - the dealers - the actual pirates who upload the movie and not so much the downloaded. That said, downloading pirated goods is illegal and your ISP can remove their services if you download illegal content.

"What are your chances of getting caught"?

Probably a bit higher admitting to it on Yahoo Answer!  :rolleyes:

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Policing pirated moves is approached in a somewhat similar way to policing drug circulation. In general, the government / law enforces don't care too much about the end users - the "download 2 or 3 movies / casual drug takers" type people. What Governments want to prevent is the distribution of such goods, so, they target the distributors - the dealers - the actual pirates who upload the movie and not so much the downloaded. That said, downloading pirated goods is illegal and your ISP can remove their services if you download illegal content.

Yup, but thats why people have to choose the right ISPs, There are still many ISPs that dont use the six strikes method and still provide fiber optic speeds. Although, pirating not anything compared to manslaughter, rape, or stealing a physical item. I just noticed im talking to a moderator, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

Nice.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Nice.

Nice multi PC setup you have there :)

I need me a second config, a mobile one. Like an Mini ITX build or something IDK. 

Off topic, srry I should have PMed you

I love the setup, having a mobile machine has made lan parties and long periods of travel very easy. I use it as a htpc when I am not at home. I need to update my amd machine since it has gotten outdated, but I do not want to put the money towards it!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I love the setup, having a mobile machine has made lan parties and long periods of travel very easy. I use it as a htpc when I am not at home. I need to update my amd machine since it has gotten outdated, but I do not want to put the money towards it!

Same.... But on the other hand, after selling my Gigabyte 670, Im stuck on 1.7GHz(oced) HD 3000 on my 2600K. Im saving for 780, but I need about 50 more dolloars(USD). I have other stuff I have to buy, so im paying slowly