CableMod C-Series AXi, HXi & RM Cable Kit - Black / Red

CtrlAltDenied

Does anyone have these particular cables? I have a rog motherboard (black and red) and am using Corsair AF fans with red rings. Can't decide if Black would look better than Black/Red.

CM-032-CM_104212_350.jpgCM-028-CM_104188_350.jpg

::  i7-3770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Geforce GTX 690, Revodrive 3 X2 PCIe SSD, 3TB Barracuda XT  ::

Black/red would add more swag than just black :)

I also went with black/white than just white :)

I don't know if it's just the OCD in me but when I have seen builds with the black/red selection it doesn't seem to look as cool, don't know if it's just the camera used but the red seems a little too bright.

My OCD is running rampant anyways I'm painting my grey optical drive casing so it fits with the theme.

::  i7-3770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Geforce GTX 690, Revodrive 3 X2 PCIe SSD, 3TB Barracuda XT  ::

I've been in contact with many people that have bought out RED/BLACK set for their ROG build and they have been very pleased.

I don't know if it's just the OCD in me but when I have seen builds with the black/red selection it doesn't seem to look as cool, don't know if it's just the camera used but the red seems a little too bright.

My OCD is running rampant anyways I'm painting my grey optical drive casing so it fits with the theme.

I think black and red will look good with an ROG design, but personally I'm a fan of tri-color designs it tends to give a bit more depth.