Canadian Teen Pleads Guilty to 23 Charges of Swatting [Also lizard squad member?]

I imagine a "Hacker" that is never allowed to touch a computer again or access the internet is like a death sentence.

Y SO MEN ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I wonder if the kid knows that in Canada he can be tried as an adult for crimes that require an adult level of decision making?

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I wonder if the kid knows that in Canada he can be tried as an adult for crimes that require an adult level of decision making?

Hmm, really? I thought there was a Youth Criminal Justice Act in Canada for kids 12-17. If not that could change everything from just the slap on the wrist I thought he was going to get...

Did he apologize after each attack?  :P

Seriously though, if the Canadian government wants to save some money, I'll volunteer to set him straight. I promise, he'll never mess with anyone again....

Hmmm, so tough. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

To be honest, it's hard to tell. He's intelligent enough to be able to do all of this, but then moronic enough to brag about it on twitter, and in a live stream on Twitch.

It doesn't take a high level of intelligence to look up an address and call 911. Also buying into a botnet and launching LEO doesn't take any extra brain capacity either.

@Trik'Stari What do you mean by this ?? I'm serious.

"Apparently, a majority of his victims were women, which I think says just about everything that needs to be said."

I wonder how many years will he be in jail.

That he's lonely and pathetic.

He would target people for rebuking him.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hmm, really? I thought there was a Youth Criminal Justice Act in Canada for kids 12-17. If not that could change everything from just the slap on the wrist I thought he was going to get...

He has to be found guilty in a youth court first, and then after that he could be tried in adult court, depending on how serious his sentence is.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Hmmm, so tough. 

Law Enforcement, US Air Force, US Army, and MMA trained? I can hold my own, especially against a little shit stain that thinks it's fun to repeatedly put peoples' lives at risk.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Law Enforcement, US Air Force, US Army, and MMA trained? I can hold my own, especially against a little shit stain that thinks it's fun to repeatedly put peoples' lives at risk.

Cool. Still not very threatening, but hey. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

To be honest, it's hard to tell. He's intelligent enough to be able to do all of this, but then moronic enough to brag about it on twitter, and in a live stream on Twitch.

You dont need to be intelligent to run premade scripts. I guess this is how most of his 'hacking' was done.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

What a little bastard.

That script kiddie is gonna end up with an arsehole like a vintage golf-bag by the time he gets out of jail.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

some people... let me tell you.

We have a lot of "crazies" in the world...

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Fucking Canadians eh.

I wonder if he's sorry

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I think this cheeky twat would like to take a trip to a northern english city on a saturday evening. That'll scare him shitless when some random guys attack him in a drunken haze for nothing more than "looking at me funny." He'll never swat someone again after that.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I find it hilarious, that they call them Hackers.. They DDoS and SWAT people, since when is that hacking..

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I wonder if he's sorry

eh* 

I find it hilarious, that they call them Hackers.. They DDoS and SWAT people, since when is that hacking..

Since computers and the Internet got so advanced the media's prior knowledge is no good now.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Does someone need to threaten to take away your Xbox for you to see them as threatening?

This is Canada he'll get like 3 months probation

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Does someone need to threaten to take away your Xbox for you to see them as threatening?

Does someone need to say they have military experience to try and sound tough? Apparently so.