How to download Win7

wkronbaek

Long story short, i have a product key for windows 7 tied to a pc, I do not have any version of windows installed on that machine, and i want to install windows on it. Can i download windows 7 non-activated anywhere?

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

piratebay

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Which verison of Windows are we talking about?

And

piratebay

This

Edit: if it is Home Premium you are after: http://msft-dnl.digitalrivercontent.net/msvista/pub/X15-65733/X15-65733.iso+

Ultimate: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59465.iso

All of them: http://www.w7forums.com/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads-t12325.html

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

torrent it, as long as you have a proper key its ok by me.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Torrenting it I guess

Its for home Premium, is the key tied to 32/64 bit?

Scroll down this page until you see this: Pick the operating system for your windows key and either 32 or 64 bit, This is an official legitimate windows operating system which is provided by Microsoft to people who have the windows key but no disc. Note: My windows operating system is one I got from this website and it is perfect. This is an iso. file so you will need to either burn it to a disc or make a pen drive bootable. With the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool below where you are shown the operating system download links. Hope this helps.

Link: http://www.pcworld.com/article/248995/how_to_install_windows_7_without_the_disc.html

post-566-0-14019800-1374225161_thumb.png

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Torrenting it I guess

Its for home Premium, is the key tied to 32/64 bit?

no

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

best not to torrent it No matter what you torrenting even if its linux the government all ways think its some sort of illegal content

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

Scroll down this page until you see this: Pick the operating system for your windows key and either 32 or 64 bit, This is an official legitimate windows operating system which is provided by Microsoft to people who have the windows key but no disc. Note: My windows operating system is one I got from this website and it is perfect. This is an iso. file so you will need to either burn it to a disc or make a pen drive bootable. With the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool below where you are shown the operating system download links. Hope this helps.

Link: http://www.pcworld.com/article/248995/how_to_install_windows_7_without_the_disc.html

used this method, it worked. only problem is that it wants internet to install network driver... ill figure that out

used this method, it worked. only problem is that it wants internet to install network driver... ill figure that out

Good good, Just download your drivers on another pc and put them on a usb drive if you have that option, Easiest way to get your drivers if you don't have the motherboard install disc anymore

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Good good, Just download your drivers on another pc and put them on a usb drive if you have that option, Easiest way to get your drivers if you don't have the motherboard install disc anymore

Just did that, I just love Windows' "Don't have internet? Well, then search for solutions on the internet!" style thing.

Had some trouble figuring out what was causing everything to look so weird, apparently Windows thinks its better to run my 1368*768 monitor on 800*600.

Yeah it would do on windows's default drivers :)

best not to torrent it No matter what you torrenting even if its linux the government all ways think its some sort of illegal content

Wrong. If you have a key, it doesn't matter how you obtain windows 7 it's legal. It's using the copy illegally with a code that you don't own that you don't want to do. If anything they would have to prove you are illegally downloading it, and when you show them you have a key they would shut up. 

Don't torrent. Most OS are altered with built-in key logger and malware... and no you can't detect them with a security software, and if the OS was altered to not grant the your security software supervisor role, it will be just a useful as a can of tomatoes with no can opener, set to try to detect viruses, and give you the illusion that it works.

iCobie, on 20 Jul 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

Don't know why you would buy a windows key, just use a programme called remove WAT and there you go, you get everything you get if you bought the key even though you didn't

Oh chee, I wonder why? Oh yea because it is illegal, and you play a part in loosing people jobs and make people that worked their ass off all their life to be very good on what they do, unable to provide food on the table for their family. It's always fun and games, when it doesn't happen to you, right. Go back to your hole.

Also what you talked about goes against forum rules. Reported.

The topic is now locked/

The discussion of or suggestion of pirating or altering Windows is NOT allowed on the forum. Suggestion someone use piratebay to get a "copy" is the same as pirating. If you have a valid key and don't have a copy of Windows, contact Microsoft to get a copy. This is the only legal method.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99