New gaming innovation idea, need help!

Hi guys,

Im trying to get a kick-starte r going. I have a solid prototype up and running. I believe my device will bring gaming to a new level as I can create a real time experience in a game specific manner.

My device straps to your upper thighs and can increase blood flow and hearth rate.

My aim is to sync my device with games such as GTA, DIablo, COD, NFS etc. For example when playing COD if you are walking or creeping you heart rate will stay low/resting, when you run and are in a tricky situation your heart rate will increase and you will even start to sweat and get short of breath. This will make the game much harder and bring real life experience.

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated

Thank you

Dr Kenny

*malfunctions* *dies*

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Personally, I wouldn't buy something like that. If the game is good enough, they can do it on their own. I don't want anything messing with my blood flow.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Is that even gonna pass like safety stuff...(certification that's the word i was looking for)

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Why not make a game good enough to evoke that kind of response instead of strapping a device on you that messes with your body?

This is a very controlled device and will monitor heath rate accordingly to relative fitness of user

Thank you for your comment

Dr Kenny

Also, doesn't the body naturally increase heart rate anyway in tense situations ...I know that happens to me in tense matches. Seems redundant to me...

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

to have any serious advice from any one on this forum you need to give us two things:

1- a sketch of the device and how it work "is it external, or does it get in the body somehow".

2- give us little bit of background on your self like what qualify you to make this device "since your device can be of safety concerns"

Is that even gonna pass like safety stuff...(certification that's the word i was looking for)

Hi A.D.A.M, this device is FDA approved. I am trying to find out if this market would be open this this device. I have been forwarded by a member of this forum, Oisin maguire to let you know. We are thinking of having it in CES next January and are curious if people would be interested in trying it out there and hopefully being part of your gaming gear like your mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for your reply

Dr. Kenny

Well it seems interesting for me atleast. I think it would be a nice touch to intensive action games like FPS`s and some adventure games.

But i will also say that i wanna see some sketches of the device, and how it works. 

CPU: i5 4690K  GPU: Zotac 960 AMP! Edition  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  Power Supply: CM V550  RAM: Kinston 8GB 1866Hz  Cooling: CM Nepton 240M  MOBO: MSI Z87 MPOWER                                                         Im addicted to PC.... Help me

I use to do some push up/sit ups during multiplayer wait times, I found increase heart rate, sweating bla bla bla but struggled to focus on the game.

I wouldn't buy this.

Hi A.D.A.M, this device is FDA approved. I am trying to find out if this market would be open this this device. I have been forwarded by a member of this forum, Oisin maguire to let you know. We are thinking of having it in CES next January and are curious if people would be interested in trying it out there and hopefully being part of your gaming gear like your mouse and keyboard.

Thanks for your reply

Dr. Kenny

Uh...

Not sure why the Food and drug adminstration would care about this...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Uh...

Not sure why the Food and drug adminstration would care about this...

yeah... I was thinking why they would be remotely interested in this thing...  :huh:

Im an immersion nut in my games...Even I wouldn't buy this I gotta say.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

"My device straps to your upper thighs and can increase blood flow"  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

"My device straps to your upper thighs and can increase blood flow"  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

^^ Maybe you shouldn't market this as a Gaming Enhancement, but as a medical cure for blocked veins. 

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

^^ Maybe you shouldn't market this as a Gaming Enhancement, but as a medical cure for blocked veins. 

Just sounds inconvenient to me, I know I wouldn't want a piece of tech strapped around my thigh, it would be most likely really uncomfortable...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just sounds inconvenient to me, I know I wouldn't want a piece of tech strapped around my thigh, it would be most likely really uncomfortable...

Yup, same here. Imagine having the thing on and suddenly you get a good jolt from ESD.

** Increasing bloodflow > 99999999999 % **

All I can hear after the above is:

BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

Hi guys,

Im trying to get a kick-starte r going. I have a solid prototype up and running. I believe my device will bring gaming to a new level as I can create a real time experience in a game specific manner.

My device straps to your upper thighs and can increase blood flow and hearth rate.

My aim is to sync my device with games such as GTA, DIablo, COD, NFS etc. For example when playing COD if you are walking or creeping you heart rate will stay low/resting, when you run and are in a tricky situation your heart rate will increase and you will even start to sweat and get short of breath. This will make the game much harder and bring real life experience.

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated

Thank you

Dr Kenny

This is obviously fake & or the single most stupid idea/concept that's ever crossed my eyes why bother posting no one is going to give you money for this. My advice find a new forum to troll on. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

The original idea was to market towards the medical industry and health in general especially towards people with spinal injuries, the gaming side was an idea I thought of, the device does work and is very impressive, personally I would buy it and I really do want it to come to market. The hope is that people in the gaming community and tech community as a whole will be able to help out in reaching their goals and making this deadly device a reality.

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

This has potential, Imagine a fully immesirve VR environment, you're battling your way through the hordes of undead warriors, yet you don't feel like you are. This could add to the players ability within the game. I say go for it dude. I would buy it totally

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Pretty sure this would be considered a health and safety risk.

Don't worry, he said it's FDA (food and drug administration) aproved :)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The original idea was to market towards the medical industry and health in general especially towards people with spinal injuries, the gaming side was an idea I thought of, the device does work and is very impressive, personally I would buy it and I really do want it to come to market. The hope is that people in the gaming community and tech community as a whole will be able to help out in reaching their goals and making this deadly device a reality.

Please explain the above :o (Marked in bold)