I want my own theme song like super heroes get

Sammael

I am sick and tired of being a mortal with a normal life and no custom themed artista chained to a desk and forced to craft a theme just for me.  Why can't I have this like the flash?

Or this like batman?

I hereby commission any of you who have the strength and skill to craft a masterpiece that represents the essence of me.  

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I am sick and tired of being a mortal with a normal life...

Yeah, join the club. :P

a masterpiece that represents the essence of me.  

*Plays loud fart sound*

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

*Plays loud fart sound*

I did this to myself.  It's like Linus asking the community for a refined screencap of him to send in to make him presentable.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I did this to myself.  It's like Linus asking the community for a refined screencap of him to send in to make him presentable.

if I had the time and skills I would have actually created a little song for you...out of fart sounds.. but alas, I had to make do with telling you :D

Honestly it would be hard to represent somebody in audio without knowing who they are inside and knowing them very well

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

- sniped -

Step 1 : Become a musician 

Step 2 : Compose your own epic music ( make sure to not get copyrigted ) 

Step 3 : Narrate it : " Hi , my name is Sammael and my life is from an accident between my Mom and Dad , basically they forgot protection and I was conceive into this world . To outside world , my life is just plain normal , but secretly , I go on the Internet to find others like me , I am ...  The most normal human being you will ever met . "

Or : " Hi , my name is Sammael and my life is absolutely normal compare to those you've ssen , but I can assure you , my life will only get more normal , and normal , and normal , and normal , ... " 

Step 4 : Apply for a job 

Step 5 : ???

Step 6 : Profit $$$

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You could use this

Or even this one.

But this may work

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

--snip--

Can he burn the song on CD and send it with his CV? Actually he won't need CV at all.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Don't we all? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Can he burn the song on CD and send it with his CV? Actually he won't need CV at all.

Exactly . That'll impress everyone ... 100% guarantee to get a job ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

As Jim Carrey said in Cable Guy, "you know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs