Ubisoft Is Offering The Best Deal On The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Includes 4 Free Games

No Nrg

Ubisoft is apparently giving away 4 games with the purchase of Witcher 3

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/21145/ubisoft-is-offering-the-best-deal-on-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-includes-4-free-games/

Ubsoft may not be the publisher of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Bandai Namco), but they sure are offering the best deal on the game. If you purchase The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from UPlay, you get three AAA titles and one stunning indie game for free. That's Buy 1 Get 4 Free folks.

The free PC games on offer are - The Crew, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Watch Dogs, and Child of Light. But if you want all these games for the price of one, you got to act fast. The offer closes on May 21, midnight (PST).

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Would buy, but already own Witcher 3 and played Watch Dogs and Black flag on PS4, heard The Crew isn't worth it.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

Can I just take a moment to ask why everyone (including it's Steam tags) thinks Child of Light is an indie game? It was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by good ol' Ubisoft.

Nevertheless, thanks for posting this OP.

they would have to pay me to use Uplay. 

they would have to pay me to use Uplay. 

haha, technically they are, by giving you three $60 games and one $15 one.

Thats really good

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Would buy, but already own Witcher 3 and played Watch Dogs and Black flag on PS4, heard The Crew isn't worth it.

I got the Crew for free. It's alright. It's just pretty.... meh. I'd rather play something really fun like Burnout Paradise

Even though it looks good, it says Uplay.

We all know that this is the heaviest DRM on the market now, so I'mma stay away. Thanks though OP!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

is drm even a problem for you? its not like you're going to copy and give away the game unless your a bad person and a pirate