Any ideas on what I should save up for?

Tr33

I have 708 euros exactly saved up so far and Im gona save up some more(i might even wait and go to 1k) but I just dont know what I will buy for that. I like tech things i guess(well duh im on LTT) and I guess i like gaming(hardcore gamer) and tech stuff like phones.cameras,etc. i dunno. Just tech stuff lol. I had a ps1,ps2,wii,ds and now have a ps3. I wanted to get ps4 or xbox one but i dont think i can get either this year(wont be available) so i thought of buying a wii u. I really dunno what to buy lol.

BLAOW!!!!

I have 708 euros exactly saved up so far and Im gona save up some more(i might even wait and go to 1k) but I just dont know what I will buy for that. I like tech things i guess(well duh im on LTT) and I guess i like gaming(hardcore gamer) and tech stuff like phones.cameras,etc. i dunno. Just tech stuff lol. I had a ps1,ps2,wii,ds and now have a ps3. I wanted to get ps4 or xbox one but i dont think i can get either this year(wont be available) so i thought of buying a wii u. I really dunno what to buy lol.

If you don't already have a gaming computer then I'd get that :P

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

If you don't already have a gaming computer then I'd get that :P

I so so so knew these answers would come up lol. Dont want a PC. am a console guy but thanks for the suggestion

BLAOW!!!!

i have $400 right now

will buy top 20 Nintendo 64 games

damn games are expensive

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I so so so knew these answers would come up lol. Dont want a PC. am a console guy but thanks for the suggestion

If you buy a PC you will see how much more you can enjoy the games ! lol just kidding, I don't want to start that crap.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

If you buy a PC you will see how much more you can enjoy the games ! lol just kidding, I don't want to start that crap.

Yea, dont lol. Because....Well yea lets not start because it would turn into a flame war of fanboys.

BLAOW!!!!

i have $400 right now

will buy top 20 Nintendo 64 games

damn games are expensive

Yup. Here in Slovakia a bit more expensive than in US. And Australia...oh god.

BLAOW!!!!

If there's nothing thats really calls out to you just save it for the long term? You don't have to spend it

If there's nothing thats really calls out to you just save it for the long term? You don't have to spend it

Yea I probably wont for a while. Guess I will save up for a cor or something. Lol

BLAOW!!!!

Get a gaming PC plug a game pad in...Yay

I would not bother with a console at all there just so meh and if you get a gaming PC you will be able to a lot more on it than if you got a console.

And do NOT buy a WII U they are just horrible. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Get a gaming PC plug a game pad in...Yay

I would not bother with a console at all there just so meh and if you get a gaming PC you will be able to a lot more on it than if you got a console.

And do NOT buy a WII U they are just horrible. 

No I wont. To me console gaming is so much better. PC gaming sucks to me. And how is the wii u horrible? I bet u dont even have one

BLAOW!!!!

No I wont. To me console gaming is so much better. PC gaming sucks to me. And how is the wii u horrible? I bet u dont even have one

How is PC gaming horrible just wondering and nope i dont have a WII U how ever i have used one are they are just not that nice in the sense they are different to what i am used to.

Thats just my opinion tho :)

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

How is PC gaming horrible just wondering and nope i dont have a WII U how ever i have used one are they are just not that nice in the sense they are different to what i am used to.

Thats just my opinion tho :)

Well then dont say Wii U is horrible. Say "Wii U is horrible to me" because u stated that like its a fact evne though its just a opinion. And i didnt say PC gaming is horrible, or PC gaming sucks, I said "PC gaming sucks to me" so was just saying my opinion.

BLAOW!!!!

Well then dont say Wii U is horrible. Say "Wii U is horrible to me" because u stated that like its a fact evne though its just a opinion. And i didnt say PC gaming is horrible, or PC gaming sucks, I said "PC gaming sucks to me" so was just saying my opinion.

Fair enough i was not trying to start a argument my bad ^_^

Im A Snake.....

Fair enough i was not trying to start a argument my bad ^_^

yea lets not start one.

BLAOW!!!!

yea lets not start one.

Forgot to add instead of a PC per say maybe make your self what is a PC but use it as a steam box with big screen maybe something like that would be something you could do :)

Im A Snake.....

Forgot to add instead of a PC per say maybe make your self what is a PC but use it as a steam box with big screen maybe something like that would be something you could do :)

No :)

BLAOW!!!!

how about a small car?

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

get into photography :P

2500k,4.3GHZ · Hyper.212.+ · P67A-UD3-B3 · 2x4GB.1600Mhz · GTX 760 AMP!.2GB · M4.128GB · WDCBlue.1TB · WDCGreen.3TB · WDCGreen.1.5TB · XFX.XXX.650W · HAF.912.Advance
ND7000 · 17-50 f/2.8 · 50 f/1.8

save for a house, you never know how the economy and jobs will go by the time you are ready to buy.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

ok so:

Car

House

Photography

lol mmmmkay

BLAOW!!!!

Hell I know you hate pcs but you could make a cheap one so you can get that steam value and experience stuff like pc multiplayer and mods. Buy a controller or hook up a ps3 controller for the familiar feel.

I'm in the same boat I love my xboxs but I'm doing more and more pc stuff seeing as my live ran out and I can't be as rowdy on the box anymore. I want something that yes won't be running full HD max graphics but will still run games so I can have fun with my buddies.

Even if you already have a pc if its ok you throw in more ram and a 7750 and be on your way to having fun.

Hell I know you hate pcs but you could make a cheap one so you can get that steam value and experience stuff like pc multiplayer and mods. Buy a controller or hook up a ps3 controller for the familiar feel.

I'm in the same boat I love my xboxs but I'm doing more and more pc stuff seeing as my live ran out and I can't be as rowdy on the box anymore. I want something that yes won't be running full HD max graphics but will still run games so I can have fun with my buddies.

Even if you already have a pc if its ok you throw in more ram and a 7750 and be on your way to having fun.

God I said i dont want a PC u people dont listen or what?

BLAOW!!!!

God I said i dont want a PC u people dont listen or what?

Hey just saying man. Go out and buy a tablet or something. You asked for our options we gave you them.