It's done, thanks guys! (first watercooled rig)

MorbidAngel

Thanks for all the help guys! It's finally done! Took me 6 hours in total, everything went fine smooth and it's now on my desk while I'm bleeding the loop! I'm writing from my phone but I'll see if I can upload some pictures :D I decided to call my build 'The Blue Shroom' idk why it was just the first thing that came into my head when it was done xD

Btw: Any tips for bleeding the loop? :)

As I said, thanks again for all your help guys! Couldn't have done it without you :D
post-226978-0-10405200-1431556043_thumb.post-226978-0-80338400-1431556071_thumb.post-226978-0-42776200-1431556393_thumb.post-226978-0-43340200-1431556413_thumb.post-226978-0-95985500-1431556435_thumb.

Final product: wL93rYU.jpg

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Thanks for all the help guys! It's finally done! Took me 6 hours in total, everything went fine smooth and it's now on my desk while I'm bleeding the loop! I'm writing from my phone but I'll see if I can upload some pictures :D I decided to call my build 'The Blue Shroom' idk why it was just the first thing that came into my head when it was done xD

As I said, thanks again for all your help guys! Couldn't have done it without you :D

Show us some pics man

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

The pictures were uploaded rotated and I don't know how to fix it from the phone :(

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

Nice man what case is that in.

It's a Corsair 750D :)

About the cam, I'll try to take new pictures and re-upload them to the original post :)

Nice I have been thinking about doing a X99 build in a 760T.

But with your pictures the really needs more light.

Nice :D Would love to see that :)

Is it better now? Will take some more soon but I'm cooking food atm :) Took one in the dark as well just cuz the tubing ^.^

Nice :D Would love to see that :)

Is it better now? Will take some more soon but I'm cooking food atm :) Took one in the dark as well just cuz the tubing ^.^

Yea i would love to see it with some good lighting.

Yea with my planned build I can't decide on a color theme, I was thinking black and something else that is not red or yellow or blue because you always see systems with that color theme.

Yea i would love to see it with some good lighting.

Yea with my planned build I can't decide on a color theme, I was thinking black and something else that is not red or yellow or blue because you always see systems with that color theme.

If I can't get some good pictures today I'll get some tomorrow :)

Yeah I didn't even want blue at first but it was awesome with my GPU but when I installed the GPU block the LED was removed so I could've just gone with orange as I wanted to xD

Just woke up and checked the system and it's completely dry :D

Final look!

wL93rYU.jpg

Is your chipset water cooled

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Is your chipset water cooled

Yes it is :)

Yes it is :)

Cool.... Pun intended

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Cool.... Pun intended

Haha xD

So sexy I want to water cool but I don't want to spend the money or risk it.

Thanks! I think it turned out real nice! Unfortunately my motherboard broke down (computer still useable though) so I'll have to buy a new one, so I'll get this one (http://www.techpowerup.com/img/14-09-23/121c.jpg) because I think it's going to look awesome in the UV light, also I'll get a new PSU while I'm at it, a modular one and then I'll change the cables for white ones, gonna be awesome!

Yeah it's pretty expensive .. My budget was about 300$ and it ended with me spending a total of 1500$ with the watercooling, new CPU and new RAM haha!

Thanks! I think it turned out real nice! Unfortunately my motherboard broke down (computer still useable though) so I'll have to buy a new one, so I'll get this one (http://www.techpowerup.com/img/14-09-23/121c.jpg) because I think it's going to look awesome in the UV light, also I'll get a new PSU while I'm at it, a modular one and then I'll change the cables for white ones, gonna be awesome!

Yeah it's pretty expensive .. My budget was about 300$ and it ended with me spending a total of 1500$ with the watercooling, new CPU and new RAM haha!

What happened to the motherboard.

What happened to the motherboard.

I can't restart the computer, it's a small problem, but it's annoying as hell..

You can read the whole thread here, nothing seems to fix it:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/366553-cant-restart-my-computer/

That has to be the strangest problem I have ever heard of.

Yeah it's crazy, and when I turn it off using the power button after a failed restart the mouse and keyboard turns on but with 50% of the brightness lol