Ask a gay guy :)

I expected way more "Would you do me" posts to stroke someones ego. 

Nothing but ask but props for the thread :)

You could always start the trend :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Alright let's not get into a religious debate FFS. PM me if you want 'answers'

And No I do not have a hardware fetish :)

It wasn't a shot or anything about religion just curious.

Don't know why people ask that question either. It's a simple answer, We are both men and are attracted to men with men like qualities, neither of us are women nor are we attracted to women. Therefore neither of us are the 'girl'

I've never heard anyone ask question before. I usually just get "Are you a top or bottom." 

look it up if you don't know what it is. Lots of people are interested in BDSM, i mean look how many copies of 50 shades have sold... obviously there is a market for it.

Fair point. and I think I could do watersports, as long as none of it touches me. :D

One last question. Did you come out before or after you ever had a bf? Obviously I came out before, and I always get asked a lot "how do you know that you like guys if you've never been with one?" as if it's like deciding which race you want to play in Starcraft. 

umm are you asking who's the 'guy' and who's the 'girl'?

yeah

Manners Maketh Man

I've never heard anyone ask question before. I usually just get "Are you a top or bottom." 

Fair point. and I think I could do watersports, as long as none of it touches me. :D

One last question. Did you come out before or after you ever had a bf? Obviously I came out before, and I always get asked a lot "how do you know that you like guys if you've never been with one?" as if it's like deciding which race you want to play in Starcraft. 

I came out before, my family had their suspicion I suppose. The point of water sports is...it's gonna touch you :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It wasn't a shot or anything about religion just curious.

PM me and I'll share my thoughts :)

Hail Sithis!

I came out before, my family had their suspicion I suppose. The point of water sports is...it's gonna touch you :)

Nah, like if some guy wanted me to pee on him I could probably do that, but there's no way I'm gonna let a guy pee on me. 

yeah

We are both men, therefore no one is the 'Girl' the more accurate question is who is the 'top' and who is the 'bottom' but that's slightly less appropriate. 

Hail Sithis!

Nah, like if some guy wanted me to pee on him I could probably do that, but there's no way I'm gonna let a guy pee on me. 

lol, shhh you're not supposed to describe it :P I was eluding it.

Hail Sithis!

lol, shhh you're not supposed to describe it :P I was eluding it.

Oops... Sorry. :D

Oops... Sorry. :D

it's cool :) 

Hail Sithis!

i cant do it, batman...

ehhh people get warning points for resurrection  NINJA !!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

What's second base?

whatever you want it to ;)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Isn't using John Barrowman as your icon a bit on the nose?  B)

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Isn't using John Barrowman as your icon a bit on the nose?  B)

Who's he? That's the actual face of beebskadoo

I guess there's this assumption that everyone knows and everyone cares. Nope. I don't hide it but I also don't tell everyone, I stay true to myself. People for the most part treat me the same

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Hail Sithis!

Ask away :)

would you like to be friends with gay women?

why do many gay men have a lisp while other talk normally?

do you still get discriminated against?

have you ever dated tg men?

do you like bacon and cheese omelets?

do you like japan?

if no to the above, what is your address?

if yes to the question 2 posts above, do you want to travel there?

whats your most hated cell phone company?

do you preffer cats, dogs, or both?

do you like to bike for excersise?

what do you think about motorcycles?

what kind of vehicle do you have?

have you ever gone deep sea fishing?

Do gay guys ever need to proclaim "No hetero"?

Lol, no not really. I always fund the 'no homo' thing just indicative of a slight curiosity.

Hail Sithis!

Do gay guys get turned on by their own dongs?

Sorry, I watch way to much scrubs :P

Erm, well due to the fact that sexuality is unique and non universal, I can't answer that question for everyone. So my answer would be not really.

Hail Sithis!