What's your EDC?

megadarkwood

Well no. I have my wallet in my back pocket and the times I've carried them in my wallet, the wrapper broke. I keep it next to my phone in my front pocket.

Were there really situations where you used it with a person not in a relationship with you?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Don't put those in a wallet or pocket. Your body heat creates holes big enough for sperm to pass through.

Really? I know not to put it in my wallet but the heat thing makes no sense. I'm sure during sex there would be quite a bit of heat. Also how would I be able to carry it if I didn't put it in my pocket?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

This might sound a little racy but does really every guy out there want to rob you? What kind of schooling system do you have if kids when they grow up just become small criminals? What about the police? Yes it is a pretty big thing there but not enough I guess

Also sorry if I offended anyone

there was at least one knife fight at my middle school and I had a about $200 worth of stuff stolen from my back pack over the 3 years I was at that middle school lol

HTC One X, ballpoint pen, USB drive, Wallet.

There's one of those silly cardsharp 'knives' in my wallet. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Were there really situations where you used it with a person not in a relationship with you?

Yeah, when I was single it was necessary several times a month. Now that I'm in a relationship I still carry them because I see them almost every day. (Not that I'm having sex every day but I don't have a "sex schedule" so to speak)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Really? I know not to put it in my wallet but the heat thing makes no sense. I'm sure during sex there would be quite a bit of heat. Also how would I be able to carry it if I didn't put it in my pocket?

Check out the link I posted right before this. When I need to, I typically carry them in my pouch with my diabetes supplies.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Phone, wallet with few cards in it like the Dutch version of GameStop card, ID of course and public transport card, keys (house key and MSI bottle opener actually :P )

That's if I don't use a backpack..

With a backpack, I take my phone charger (USB -> Mini USB+USB to wall charger) with me, external HDD, water bottle with me.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

there was at least one knife fight at my middle school and I had a about $200 worth of stuff stolen from my back pack over the 3 years I was at that middle school lol

Interesting. I have never ever heard of anything being stolen in my HS and nobody was punching anyone, ever.

IMO the key thing is how young kids are educated about "right vs wrong"

Wallet

House keys

Motorcycle keys

128 GB USB stick

8 GB USB stick

Samsung Galaxy S4

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

I also carry a motorcycle helmet, but that was too big to put in the picture

N0Wap4n.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Interesting. I have never ever heard of anything being stolen in my HS and nobody was punching anyone, ever.

IMO the key thing is how young kids are educated about "right vs wrong"

damn I have seen drug deals happening in classes at my high school and fights were common I don't even think I live in that bad of an area lol

Would post a pic, but... There's not much, plus I'm lazy.

Left front pocket: small brown leather wallet (has my ID, bus card, and anywhere between 3,30€ - 100€ of cash)

Right front pocket: phone (Sony Xperia Z1)

(Occasionally, if I have pants with side pockets) Right side pocket: pocket camera (Sony RX100 Mk. I)

Everything else is in the laptop bag / backpack (like I have headphones every day, but when they are not in use they are in the laptop bag), whichever I happen to be carrying in school at the time. Backpack has been left unused for quite a while now.

We try. I have converted at least 4 people i know into carrying pocket knives. They are for more useful as tools then as weapons though.

Have been considering of carrying a small pocket knife to be used as a tool, but unfortunately if held in pocket it's considered a "weapon" in here, and thus it would be illegal for me to carry a knife in a pocket. My father used to carry one small pocket knife in his front pocket every single day, no matter what, only a few times in his life he got in legal trouble for it. Fortunately I don't really need a knife (neither as a weapon nor a tool) in my everyday life, so it doesn't really matter.

That's odd. Never had my wrapper break on me. Also carry wallet in rear pocket

I personally don't get why people carry wallets in their back pockets. Aren't they hard to feel if you still have your wallet in the pocket and not for example dropped or pickpocketed? I get that it might free up space in the side/front pockets, but that's about it. I dunno, I just like to keep mine somewhere where it's hard to pickpocket / hard to accidentally drop it while running and I can actually feel it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wallet

House keys

Motorcycle keys

128 Gb USB stick

8 GB USB stick

Samsung Galaxy S4

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

I also carry a motorcycle helmet, but that was too big to put in the picture

N0Wap4n.jpg

What bike?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Have been considering of carrying a small pocket knife to be used as a tool, but unfortunately if held in pocket it's considered a "weapon" in here, and thus it would be illegal for me to carry a knife in a pocket. My father used to carry one small pocket knife in his front pocket every single day, no matter what, only a few times in his life he got in legal trouble for it. Fortunately I don't really need a knife (neither as a weapon nor a tool) in my everyday life, so it doesn't really matter.

for the most part it seems as long as you are not doing something stupid with something like that or getting searched by the police its not something that people would normally even know about.

Why do you all want weapons?

Self Defense, and because they're tools,first.

Knives aren't weapons. They're tools.

--Neil Hanlon

Operations Engineer

damn I have seen drug deals happening in classes at my high school and fights were common I don't even think I live in that bad of an area lol

See that's what I'm talking about. Tech youngsters to not offend other people etc

lvXxksU.jpg

Hnnnggg

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Phone, wallet and keys. I hate bringing stuff around.

I'm amazed how many people carry weapons or knives, geez D:

I hope that in case of danger you can use them and not give the bad guy another weapon to arm you with :D

lvXxksU.jpg

I'm super jelly. I can't wait until I can afford a nice 1911. My M88A will have to do for now. To give you an idea, imagine a 1911 and a Tokarev had a bastard child. Lol.

post-63986-0-25275600-1431365816_thumb.j

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'm super jelly. I can't wait until I can afford a nice 1911. My M88A will have to do for now. To give you an idea, imagine a 1911 and a Tokarev had a bastard child. Lol.

-snip

Nice. I wish I could trade mine in for an FNH .45

9f618324547b907e4afa66ba249c54cb.jpg

^I want, soooo bad.

Preferably with this on it

fn_fnp_tactical_1.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sony Xperia Z3, Wallet, SOG Knife, and a Sig P290RS, 

A 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic

yhR08pN.jpg

I have added some stuff to it, like extra headlights, saddlebags, backrest etc. plus I have had it painted.

wow that's clean! I'm more of a BMW S1000rr kinda guy :P

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

here are the last 4 pocket knives i have carried

one of the left is the spyderco uk pen knife the ones on the right are the last 3 pocket knives i made for myself.

All are friction folders or slipjoints I stopped carrying locking knives sometime in 2008 or so.

bf6eE2i.jpg

they have gotten a little rusty since i have not been using them in my edc as much as before

for the most part it seems as long as you are not doing something stupid with something like that or getting searched by the police its not something that people would normally even know about.

I know how to conceal items, but I just legitimately don't really need a knife with me, as versatile tools as they are, plus I'd like to keep a clean police record as long as possible. I don't know if the laws would apply to edgeless knives (like training balisongs) as well, but knowing the laws in here they probably do. I don't have a training balisong though, let alone one with a live edge. Might get one in the future though, either with live edge or not. Had one cheap and a little flimsy one some years ago, it was fun to play with though.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.