What's your EDC?

megadarkwood

LG G2, wallet, pack of cigarettes, lighter, sunglasses and car keys.

I don't carry a weapon because I live in the civilised part of the world.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

The hood

Where the hood where the hood where the hood where the hood at?

Why do you all want weapons?7

I don't view knives as weapons it is you that view them that way. I have carried non locking pocket knives for the last 7 years not very useful as a weapon but a rather nice tool.

Where the hood where the hood where the hood where the hood at?

I live in the hood.

I laid down for a nap last week and heard gun shots two houses down. Safe to say I didn't nap

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Why do you carry knives around? Does really every american carry a weapon?

I carry a knife around because I used to frequent some poor areas. And I live in a poor area as well, but it's usually pretty safe. And once again, they're fantastic tools.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Wallet

Phone

Keys

Pencil

Earbuds

Condom

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Why do you all want weapons?

Specifically for people who want me disarmed so I am an easy target.

That being said.

1911 .45 with a 14 round mag.

I live in the hood.

I laid down for a nap last week and heard gun shots two houses down. Safe to say I didn't nap

I live in the country, guy across the small river from me fires his .50 BMG all the time. Not to mention his various automatics. Super jealous of that guy....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Phone, car keys, house keys, earphones and every now and then some loose change.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Wallet

Phone

Keys

Pencil

Earbuds

Condom

Condom is in wallet. Always. Same item IMO

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I bet that the US (not counting those ghetto parts) isn't so dangerous you would need a weapon? For a tool? You mean a tool for getting money from people /jk

No but relly I need to use my scissors like 3 times a week why carry around a knife the whole time?

same reason I have carried a flash light on me every day since 2007 you may not need it often but when you need it its nice to have

Can I get an image of a g19, I can't look one up atm

Check your PM inbox, I dont want to derail the thread. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

1911 .45 with a 14 round mag.

I'm jelly.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Phone, food, wallet, wireless headphones, laptop + charger, memory sticks, some cables, notepad, calculator, pen. Also a spare set of contacts or my glasses.  

Why do you carry knives around? Does really every american carry a weapon?

I'm Canadian :P I don't carry it mainly for self defence, more for the usefulness. Never know when you'll need one! I've used it many time to cut rope .etc

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Condom is in wallet. Always. Same item IMO

Well no. I have my wallet in my back pocket and the times I've carried them in my wallet, the wrapper broke. I keep it next to my phone in my front pocket.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I carry a knife around because I used to frequent some poor areas. And I live in a poor area as well, but it's usually pretty safe. And once again, they're fantastic tools.

This might sound a little racy but does really every guy out there want to rob you? What kind of schooling system do you have if kids when they grow up just become small criminals? What about the police? Yes it is a pretty big thing there but not enough I guess

Also sorry if I offended anyone

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Condom

Don't put those in a wallet or pocket. Your body heat creates holes big enough for sperm to pass through.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Well no. I have my wallet in my back pocket and the items I've carries them in my wallet, the wrapper broke. I keep it next to my phone in my front pocket.

That's odd. Never had my wrapper break on me. Also carry wallet in rear pocket

Wallet
Keys
Phone
Random crap in pockets.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Don't put those in a wallet or pocket. Your body heat creates holes big enough for sperm to pass through.

Never had that issue.

This might sound a little racy but does really every guy out there want to rob you? What kind of schooling system do you have if kids when they grow up just become small criminals? What about the police? Yes it is a pretty big thing there but not enough I guess

My friend carries around a machete. It's more of a handy tool than anything. I mean it's a plausible self defense weapon but there are times I wish I carried a knife.

HTC One M8, Front Door key, Bike lock key, Tesco Club Card keyring thing, Garage Door fob, and my wallet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I'm jelly.

lvXxksU.jpg

The question is, are you willing to place your life, and the lives of those you love, in the hands of people who aren't there and won't get there in time, based upon that assumption?

I for one am not willing to make that assumption.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I've never been robbed or anything like that. However my dad always gave me knives when I was younger, so I kinda just got used to carrying one. And it's good for just general protection. We also have lots of stray dogs in my city, some can be pretty aggressive.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler