2 x 760gtx 2gb is it worth it ?

Ped3n

I have a PC with the following specifications .
I7 2600k
Gigabyte Z67 MB ( 1156 )
MSI GTX 760
ect .

My question goes like this . I have the opportunity to buy an MSI GTX 760 used for about 100 dollars. Would like to upgrade my GPU performance , I'm not going to go all the way with this upgrade. I would rather wait until 1151 and the new CPUs and build a whole system all together .

But is it worth it to me to build a second 760 into my current system , or should I just hold out a little longer ?

It is not because my computer runs bad, i can play GTA 5 online with high GFX with a decent framerate . But a small boost would be great .

Ped3n

Google Translate FTW

For $100 I'd say go for it :D

Also, welcome to the forums!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

no its not worth it in my opinion, save up for a new better gpu

For that cheap sure why not. But you need to make sure your PSU can handle it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thx all for the fast answers :) Im new to this forum and this sure isint a bad start :) 

I Have a 800 w PSU. 

Yes, very worth it. That is what I did. I can run GTA V @ 60FPS with everything on high-very high. And AA on 4x. 

BTW, you only need like 550W for SLI 760s. (If it is 80+ Gold) 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Go for it!  Even if you don't use it, you can sell the 760 for profit.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.