I think i speak for EVERYONE on this forum when i say this

delet my acc pls

Now that is what I call a home brewery!

Exactly. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

2 kitchen topics as i type this.

I just saw those :P  When will it end?!

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I think i know why there are alot of kitchen ads on this forum.

Maybe they think a powerfull computer looks like this

old-time-problems_c_1849055_zpseaaf380f.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i once bought a kitchen and it looked good but boy was it trouble ... the first one that came was a doa and i had to deal with the worst customer support everrrr they took weeks to ship one back to me well finally this one worked but then it would get extremely hot like if you put your hand on it it would burn you. and even with all that all it would do is glow red it would do nothing else. even my dog found it very strange and thus peed on it. My can well he just sat on the cool parts of it since it was a new object. i got so frustrated at that kitchen that i took it outside and burned it down.  As usual all that stress made me hungry so i went into the computer and made me a nice pot of curry chicken.     

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Ive never bought a kitchen from any where else. Maybe thats why i cant build my PC. I spend all my money on kitchens. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yea what idiot thinks "O its a tech forum. Lets sell em kitchens!".

how about we head over to a kitchen forum and try and sell computers  :ph34r:

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Good idea!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

But what are the name of kitchen forums?

www.oldwomentalkinaboutkitches.com

I'm in the market for a new kitchen, but the mods here are too damn good at cleaning up this "spam" and I never see it, so I personally think that the number of people selling kitchens is not high enough

God I love that GIF of yours. So satisfying to watch lol

BLAOW!!!!

i heard 5 adverts for german kitchens today!! on stray fm which is a rubbish radio station but its on it the background at work, everyone else seems to like it. :(

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

These kitchen adds are all coming from one guy, he keeps making accounts for some reason im pretty sure that he has his target audience pretty wrong.

He is also using a template that i have seen before and his site well the one i see the other day was also on the same server as one of the worst sites ever also for selling kitchens pretty sure its his as well.

Please stop with all the kitchen adds omg. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

shhhhhhhh

you should ban the word kitchen so if this person tries to make all these threads he will sad face :P

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Well I've been getting up at like noon every day since I have a bit of a break right now, I should probably not be doing that anyway.  Getting up earlier should cover some of that gap.

FWIW I ban a ton of them before they even post, the ones you see are only a few of them xD

shhhhhhhh

I'm sorry slick I like you and all

but this sort of injustice should not be tolerated ;)

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Well I've been getting up at like noon every day since I have a bit of a break right now, I should probably not be doing that anyway.  Getting up earlier should cover some of that gap.

FWIW I ban a ton of them before they even post, the ones you see are only a few of them xD

Yeah i really apreiciate your work :)

One more note, when we see a spammer we ban them and delete all their posts, so there is really no need to go report every post they've made and then report their profile... It just makes excess reports to go through xD  Thanks for all your reports though we do appreciate them.

One more note, when we see a spammer we ban them and delete all their posts, so there is really no need to go report every post they've made and then report their profile... It just makes excess reports to go through xD  Thanks for all your reports though we do appreciate them.

can't you ban there ip or anything?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

So report profile or one post

Right

No, IPs are not a reliable identification system.  They can be changed, and not all IPs are to a unique user or static.

what about check everyone that makes a new acount in the area the ip is?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I check everyone all the time, when I'm online :) I have the registration list open on my second monitor with a 30 second auto refresh.

post-22981-0-63265600-1374091941.jpeg

i still think the process can be mostly automated though

No need for slave labour