Ok, this game needs to come out now...

IrshaadH

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

calm your tits, it's out in a few days

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

All I see is crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

calm your tits, it's out in a few days

post-46539-14310886490631_thumb.png

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

For a Witcher ... That dude has some sexy , non hairy legs ... That leg and that body should not fit ... How's that even possible ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I am still playing witcher 2 lol.

I'm still playing The Witcher. lol

What is your personal favorite route to take in it?

I personally prefer siding with Iorveth, but going that route leaves some bad aftermath in the town early on in the game, as the human male in charge of the town lives, and hands it over to Nilfgaard. (think that's what happens, been a while since i've touched the Witcher series) This will have some ramifications in Witcher 3.

The upside is you get to shag some elven women, and a succubus ofc

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

All I see is crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics, crappybox graphics.

giphy.gif

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

don't tell me you think that looks good.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I finished just in time :D

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Don't tell me you think pointless elitism is cool.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Don't tell me you think pointless elitism is cool.

what does cool have anything to do with it. it's just annoying on how weak that thing is and we suffer because of it.

Spoiler

what does cool have anything to do with it. it's just annoying on how weak that thing is and we suffer because of it.

Oh bullshit. You haven't even played the game and you're going to sit there and presume that a stupid console is going to affect your experience at all. You embody everything I despise about most PC communities. People so focused on graphics for no other reason than to say "my version of this is better than yours"... and then cry if something doesn't live up to their standards. It's ridiculous. Grow up.

Oh bullshit. You haven't even played the game and you're going to sit there and presume that a stupid console is going to affect your experience at all. You embody everything I despise about most PC communities. People so focused on graphics for no other reason than to say "my version of this is better than yours"... and then cry if something doesn't live up to their standards. It's ridiculous. Grow up.

It's not about the version being better than other version. Consoles keep holding back PC because they are underpowered and need to look pretty much the same to pc or they won't sell.

Spoiler

It's not about the version being better than other version. Consoles keep holding back PC because they are underpowered and need to look pretty much the same to pc or they won't sell.

No. It's absolutely about wanting to say you're playing the "better" version. It's one thing to be annoyed at poor performance from a shitty console port and the like, but to bitch about "crappybox graphics" because someone dared to show you a video of a game running on a console...

Do we really suffer because of it? Let the game come out before you start judging. All signs so far point to this being an excellent release with tons of PC-specific optimizations and features. We all know the Xbone version will be lesser. Let it be lesser. All you're doing is derailing a perfectly good thread.

Love that guy, hilarious :D

Hate the fake prerecordedcrowd laugh :(

Video 10/10

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I thought the PC version was significantly different.

It's pretty much the console version with AA options, resolution options, and nvidia gameworks stuff.

For a Witcher ... That dude has some sexy , non hairy legs ... That leg and that body should not fit ... How's that even possible ?

he shaves his legs for aerodynamism.

I'm all for PC graphics but that was clearly not the point of the video. You cant expect them to have a gaming pc on hand.

lol, check your time stamp -- I beat you to it! :)

lol, check your time stamp -- I beat you to it! :)

At least I put it in the right section as it was about console gaming. :P LOL

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S