This annoying kid at school.

Hi.   I have a problem with this guy at school.   He is super annoying and special ed (he told me he has ADHD).   So I was nice to him in a class, and now he follows everywhere and annoys me.   Ok before I continue, I don't hate special ed people, Its just this one kid who is super annoying and doesnt know when to fck off.   He jabs me in my belly and tries to taze me with his fingers.   Whenever I sit in a class, he always sits behind me in rows and taps my seat.   I say "can you stop please" and he just keeps going.   He brings those lemon drops and throws them at me, hoping that I will eat them.   He also never takes showers and wears this bandana.   Nothing wrong right?   But he throws the bandana at me.   Its so nasty with all the sweat.    He also does this weird ass thing with his fingers.  He gets a pencil and takes the pink part off with it.   Then he touches me with his fingers.   Oh and he talks to me alot even though its obvious im annoyed.   So what do I do?   How do I get rid of this guy without being an ass?   Thanks.

I don't see how saying he has ADHD, when coming from him, is an excuse for this kind of behaviour. Just tell him what you really think of him. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Hi.   I have a problem with this guy at school.   He is super annoying and special ed (he told me he has ADHD).   So I was nice to him in a class, and now he follows everywhere and annoys me.   Ok before I continue, I don't hate special ed people, Its just this one kid who is super annoying and doesnt know when to fck off.   He jabs me in my belly and tries to taze me with his fingers.   Whenever I sit in a class, he always sits behind me in rows and taps my seat.   I say "can you stop please" and he just keeps going.   He brings those lemon drops and throws them at me, hoping that I will eat them.   He also never takes showers and wears this bandana.   Nothing wrong right?   But he throws the bandana at me.   Its so nasty with all the sweat.    He also does this weird ass thing with his fingers.  He gets a pencil and takes the pink part off with it.   Then he touches me with his fingers.   Oh and he talks to me alot even though its obvious im annoyed.   So what do I do?   How do I get rid of this guy without being an ass?   Thanks.

My friend gets a lot of scummy annoying people that bother him around and his solution is to be a total asshole until they go away. You could tell him to shut the hell up, and just flat out tell him you hate him and that might solve the problem for good

Or try ignoring him until he gets bored, which is a lot nicer. What I would actually do is be absolutely serious and tell him to stop, and that what he is doing really annoys me and he needs to stop

"What you're doing is really annoying me, we are not friends and you need to stop bothering me"

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Stab him? J/k go talk to the school counselor.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

I don't see how saying he has ADHD, when coming from him, is an excuse for this kind of behaviour. Just tell him what you really think of him. 

If I do, Ill probably say asshole like things to him.  and he would tell on the dean either way.

Just be a dick, works 10/10 times for loosing friends

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Stab him? J/k go talk to the school counselor.

they cant do anything really, he is special ed and they cant bee to harsh on him.

If I do, Ill probably say asshole like things to him.  and he would tell on the dean either way.

So? He's going to keep doing it if you don't stand up for yourself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just be a dick, works 10/10 times for loosing friends

Even though I yell at him, he still comes back.

they cant do anything really, he is special ed and they cant bee to harsh on him.

ADHD doesn't count as special ed...I would assume anyway. Its just what they say bad kids have because of bad parenting.

Alex Pietrowski, One of the world’s leading pediatric neuroscientists, Dr. Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D, recently stated publicly that Attention Deficit/Hyper-Activity Disorder (ADHD) is not ‘a real disease,’ and warned of the dangers of giving psycho-stimulant medications to children.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

That sounds like a best friend relationship forming, haha...

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

My friend gets a lot of scummy annoying people that bother him around and his solution is to be a total asshole until they go away. You could tell him to shut the hell up, and just flat out tell him you hate him and that might solve the problem for good

Or try ignoring him until he gets bored, which is a lot nicer. What I would actually do is be absolutely serious and tell him to stop, and that what he is doing really annoys me and he needs to stop

"What you're doing is really annoying me, we are not friends and you need to stop bothering me"

I tried being a ass.   He comes back and I tried telling him to shut the hell up.  Never works 

You just have to tell him, without being a "dick" like some of the people here suggest. Just tell him you don't want to hang out and if he persists, you gotta contact his parents to get him to stop. Tell them he is making you very uncomfortable and if they don't do anything about it, you tell your parents and they will get the dean involved.

Also, ADHD should not make him act this way, it doesn't change personality like that.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Don't show him that he can annoy you. If he continues after you stop, without getting angry flat out tell him what you think of him. Trying to be nice is a good thing but it only goes so far. You could also just seem really boring and quiet around him, which is what I do around people I don't want to be friends with. Don't laugh, get angry, or get annoyed at anything he does

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Knock him out.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You need to stop being an ADHDphobe. You have to be more tolerant to him.

JK.

Tell him to fuck off. If that doesn't work, speak to the headteacher.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

SNIP

I have been having a similar problem at school. 

There is this guy, who isn't liked by many people. I felt sorry for him so I went over to him one break and talked to him a bit. I regret that now and I know why people don't like him.

Anyway, after that chat he now has this idea in my head that we are BESTEST BESTEST FRIENDS!!!!! and he constantly annoys me trying to be funny or friendly, I can't tell.

Example: Cross Country today, me and my group of friends ran together and we were so puffed. HE on the other hand didn't have to run the whole track, so he was still full or beans. He comes up to me whilst I am at the toilets with some of my friends and says "HEY REX" in his super loud voice like he normally does, he then starts to stand on my toes. 

I notice this quickly as I have an ingrown toe nail and him doing this hurts a lot. I get very mad. I don't swear, I just don't. But I did throw a couple of f*cks and sh*ts at him. He looked at me, with this sad look on his face. As if he had just been rejected for prom. He tried waving at me later that day but I just ignored him. 

Honestly, just tell him that you think he is being too enthusiastic about this friendship and that he needs to calm down and treat you look just a friend.

OR

You can yell and scream at him, telling him how much you hate the way he acts and he will leave you alone. (ME)

OR

Just try to ignore him. Just mix with your group of friends, After the above story he still tries to talk to me. But I have a MASSIVE group of mates so I just blend in with them.

Hope this helped.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I have adhd and what he is doing does not do that to a person :P 

adhd is compulsive fidety behavior commonly associated with Anxiety,depression and mood swings.

but what he is doing is not caused by that he is most likely being annoying on purpose.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Don't yell, its stupid, stay calm and ignore him thats it

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Stab him

I laughed quite hard at this

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Don't show him that he can annoy you. If he continues after you stop, without getting angry flat out tell him what you think of him. Trying to be nice is a good thing but it only goes so far. You could also just seem really boring and quiet around him, which is what I do around people I don't want to be friends with. Don't laugh, get angry, or get annoyed at anything he does

You need to stop being an ADHDphobe. You have to be more tolerant to him.

JK.

Tell him to fuck off. If that doesn't work, speak to the headteacher.

Knock him out.

You just have to tell him, without being a "dick" like some of the people here suggest. Just tell him you don't want to hang out and if he persists, you gotta contact his parents to get him to stop. Tell them he is making you very uncomfortable and if they don't do anything about it, you tell your parents and they will get the dean involved.

Also, ADHD should not make him act this way, it doesn't change personality like that.

I tell him to shut up at times.   Also yell at him to stop when it gets super annoying.   I do ignore him but he just ends up touching me again.   I have told the special ed teacher and they said that they will do something but prob not cos the feel bad.

I tell him to shut up at times.   Also yell at him to stop when it gets super annoying.   I do ignore him but he just ends up touching me again.   I have told the special ed teacher and they said that they will do something but prob not cos the feel bad.

Don't tell the special ed teacher, he is probably special too or afraid to do/say something.

Tell his parents, or your parents or the dean. If they won't do anything threaten to take some legal action, even if you are just bullshitting. Might work as a last effort.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Had a friend like that once. Was nice to him, and he made me regret it. So I just became a dick and he left me alone. (He wasn't special needs, and didn't have adhd.) 

Next time he touches you, say in a serious tone "Go away and don't touch me, we're not friends and I don't like you. If you touch me again I'm reporting you to a teacher for harassment"