Pc vs Consoles

the21robot

Technically, you are.

Run Ubuntu on it please.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

I have never really heard of people having much luck with emulating windows to play games( far out of date on linux at this point)

OK fine another thing, most PC gamer are not using 2004 hardware.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Run Ubuntu on it please.

The stock OS is Linux based.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

These threads remind me of a schizophrenic talking to himself. We all love PCs here, why are we arguing against the nonexistent Consolols here? :P

OK fine another thing, most PC gamer are not using 2004 hardware.

I'm not sure what we are arguing here soI'm going to walk away lol

Technically, you are.

XBOX runs its own specifically built OS.

Green Machine

XBOX runs its own specifically built OS.

Okay. Fine. May have been thinking of PS3.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

These threads remind me of a schizophrenic talking to himself. We all love PCs here, why are we arguing against the nonexistent Consolols here? :P

NO, he is our friend, he wouldn't hurts us...   But he has our precious...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

never been one for consoles , always pc's for me

only console i have now is a Wii that i got free when i brought a big screen tv a while back , which sat in a box for 4 months until i plugged it in for me nieces and nephew could play when they visited

Console graphics are horrible i have played BioShock infinite on PC and i tried it out on my 360 and i thought there was something wrong choppy FPS and looked like shit.

Tho my PC has cost me a hell of a lot more than my PC. 

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I love my pc and I love my consoles. They are like my kids...except for when they get older I just replace them with better ones lol

I love my pc and I love my consoles. They are like my kids...except for when they get older I just replace them with better ones lol

Your pc costs more than your pc?

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

The fact that PC's are made before consoles tell everything, you can make a 600 mini itx pc and plug controler and use it as a console plus much more. Consoles don't change for years. PC's can be upgraded and have better cooling. You have a better connection on dedicated servers with PC. PC will do 4k and consoles wont. PC's are generaly awesome. Is that enough?

PCs are for cheapskates.

You can get a decent gaming PC for 700 bucks that'll power through 2+ year old triple-A titles no problem.  And most 2+ year old triple-A titles will cost you $20 or less.  If you never want to pay $60 for a game, PC is the way to go.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I think Steam Sales can beat everything they say, a Gaming PC costs more than a console, usually, but you end up getting the money back with buying games.

I used to be a big console player, I used to spend a lot of money on Games and Xbox Live. I've not touched my 360 in months. Only still have it for GTA V.

I have a ps3 but I haven't use it for months. I always game on pc.  ^_^

(I'am planning to sell my ps)

So my thought is PC wins.

Pc has better multiplayer network than consoles , mouse and keyboard are more comfortable to do faster turn movements in fps , worth the bang for the buck , upgradable , better graphics and much much more.