Witcher 3 givaway

So I got a Witcher 3 product key that you will have to register at redeem.GeForce.com In order to be entered into the drawing, just post something in this thread, and I will private message you.  I will choose a winner sometime around when I get my new card (I know the 300 series is due soon). You get bonus points for posting something interesting, whether it be a picture, quote, joke, or anything really.  If i see you posted multiple times you will not be eligible, so if you have anything to say, say it in your first post. (Was going to have a poll but didn't click finish, so if anyone read that disregard it) Have fun!  ^_^

Id like to to compete for it

I got witcher 2 last week, and im loving it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Pick me pick me!

I don't really have anything interesting to say.

Which means I need all the help I can get ;)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

my gtx 980 deided to boost to 1574mhz on air  ... thats interesting right?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

So if i just post "something interesting" I can get bonus points? :D

i got ripped last week  :D

if that's not interesting i don't know what is 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

The past, present and future walk into a bar, the bartender says you all look a bit tense.

There is a juggling show going on, the juggler notices that a group of  European friends can't see, so then he brings them to the front. The juggler asks the group if they can see again, they reply: yes, oui, si, ja.

What do you call an obese psychic? a four chin teller. 

Only jokes I can think of at the moment. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You know, it's a shot in the dark even posting here, given that this thread will have 32,356 replies by this time tomorrow. But hey, why not?

I set up a prank for my room mates last night at around 2AM. I rigged a water balloon to launch at the first person to open the bathroom door in the morning. When my room mate woke up at 8 and went to go take a shower, he got a nice pre-shower in the face as he opened the bathroom door. Needless to say, he did not need coffee to wake up this morning and he has vowed that he will seek revenge. Fortunately I got him to believe that one of my other room mates set it up (there's 4 of us in the apartment) so for now I'm safe. I'll post a picture of the setup on imgur and link it to this post in a bit--I'm in class.

http://imgur.com/lc8LzhD

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

yee

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I was reading an article about witcher 3 they did 16 hours worth of sex scenes and motion recording crazy amirite?

Pick me xD Now still trying to finish witcher 2 story.

I am interested in the Witcher, but I have nothing interesting to say to you.

Hello, my name is Brandon.

If you don't post this to 5 other people, I will kill you in your sleep at midnight, how my father killed me when I was 7 years old.

If you do message this to 5 people, you will have good luck for the rest of your life.

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

I'm interesting, I breathe oxygen

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

I have a pet sheep called Tyrion Lambister.

Pls give me Witcher 3. Ty for doing giveaway :)

I refuse to whore out for OP like you sluts.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

This post, it intrigues me OP. As for something silly here

gallery_107710_2917_30457.jpg

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

I've been hype for witcher 3 for a while now would love to have a copy. 

Heres a shaved bear to improve my chances from winning :D

article-1225042-0711BCAC000005DC-579_634

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

I have my final exams and I'm about to fail Physics & Chinese tomorrow in my IB Finals? That's pretty interesting but it kinda sucks for me. I've decided that If I'm going to fail I might as well have a game to play while I check my results during summer so I can distract myself from not meeting my conditional college offers :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.