Fridge

Banana_Molester

My mom just bought a used fridge and i saw that connector and i don't know it is use for can someone help me1h7hLlGl.jpg

Looks like a water line

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

water/ice dispenser as dudenstein and led said

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Reading the title, I was fearing more kitchen spam, but luckily, it was just about fridges.

Reading the title, I was fearing more kitchen spam, but luckily, it was just about fridges.

So was I lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Could be to regas the system with refridgerant, sometimes you get a similar connector on automotive air-conditioning units.

Shouldn't be for water, there shouldn't be any water in the system.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

--SPAM--

Speak of the devil

It does look like a water line though.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

My mom just bought a used fridge and i saw that connector and i don't know it is use for can someone help me1h7hLlGl.jpg

Compressor service line for refilling the gas.

Compressor service line for refilling the gas.

I would agree , some just fold the pipe back to stop it but yeah.

other thought was it might be dual source electricity or gas

Its all about those volumetric clouds