Pipe work

shirokado

The aprtment repair people are working on the sink of the next door apartment. but when they do that, black shit sprays out of my sink and now my sink is a fucking mess. I walked over to the other side and told him "excuse me, when you do that shit sprays out of my sink" and he just said "i know, im working on it" is this normal? i mean wtf, shit is literally spraying out of my sink, it messed up my sister's contact lensese and all our toothbrushes and w/e was on the sinc etc. ill provide a pic on a few minutes.

if this is normal, how can i stop that black shit from coming out.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

5pp2frs.jpg

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Haha aww man that does does suck.

Close the sink and put a wet bath towel in there( for weight)

Man this really annoys me.  Not your post but the guy doing the work.  He is probably tying to plunge the clog free.  I don't usually see things like that occurring from snakes.  Either way he should have apologized.  Then he should have removed the stopper, plugged the drain, and plugged the overflow.  Doing so would have been beneficial for him as well.

That is scary.

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

well i put a water cooling tube over the faucet and then guided it towards a bucket... i cleaned most of the things up now but it still smells like shit. 

oh my god that is so nasty..............

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

If you rub the plumbers nose in it he won't do it again.

take the bucket out and put the contents on his car ;)

cooler master half 932, Phenom II X4 965 Black OC'ed 4.1GHz, MSI 890FXA-GD70, GSkill Ripjaws 1600 x 16GB, Cougar 1000Watt, XFX Double D 7970, Corsair H100i, 120GB hyperX SSD, 60GB OCZ Agility 4, WB Blue 500GB, LG blue ray disk drive, LG diskdrive, 3X 22 inch monitors 

I'm guessing there working on the drain , since your in an apartment all drains will be connected.

you most likly have the drain with the less resistance so when there putting pressure etc on the drain it will be coming out of yours instead of traveling properly, once its cleaned out i would presume it will be ok again.

I'd move everything out of your bath room and maybe ask nicely if the plumber can put a snake down your drain as well. may aswell get it fixed properly instead of him coming back next week

put the plug in and fill the sink with water, but be warned the "black stuff" could come out of another drain (e.g your shower)

Its all about those volumetric clouds