How to know you're poor.

FruitBasketSilex

When you see me crying when I open my wallet.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

When you see me crying when I open my wallet.

One of my favorite posts so far.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

When a gt 610 is in your system.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

You know when your poor when you start splitting the sheets in a 2 ply toilet paper.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

You know you're poor when.. oh wait I'm not.

338432-alexfas01.jpg?m=1

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know you're poor when you can remember the color code for the Paypal Negative red. 

Really.. It's #FF0000

You know you're poor when you cant afford a 128GB SSD. :(

(And I have a GTX 970)

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

When a gt 610 is in your system.

49W5dq.bmp

t'was my first card, got it for participating in Sex Ed.

wha.....wha......wtf, did the school start handing out $30 graphics cards for people talking about sex?

Lol. It was $100 when I bought it, and they gave us $100 Gift Cards to watch our Science teacher put a condom on a wooden dildo.

When you look forward to getting discount near-expiry groceries at the mall.

When your rig dies and a good friend lends you their spare Windows laptop for as long as you need. That turned out to be a little over a year. Whilst I owned it I installed a copy of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (it had Vista Home Basic which made me cry) with no bloatware from the manufacturer and returned it with a brand new install of Windows 7 with a legitimate key.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

One of my friends is poor.  He can't afford internet.  Not even dialup. 

I don't think this is much of a joke.  Poverty is real and lots of people are in it and can't get out.  My friend's father used his name to get money, my friend can't get a job till he fights it in court.  Which he can't.  

So.  Poverty is real and its bad, and its not something to laugh about.   If you have internet, TV, Heaters/AirConditioners/A computer or even food in the fridge, your not poor.  

Idk about poor, but I knew I needed to redo parts of my life when I bought my original iPad (launch day) and then used it as a plate for pizza because I ddin't have any money to buy paper plates (because I'm lazy and don't like to do dishes so I threw them out and use paper/plastic). 

When you are Asian and your parents put curry in ice cream boxes

Or when you cannot afford 4 Titan Xs 

I am very poor as both cases are true for me 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

When you are Asian and your parents put curry in ice cream boxes

Or when you cannot afford 4 Titan Xs 

I am very poor as both cases are true for me 

* Sees build *

Yes ... You are very poor ... 

And where are they suspose to put it ? A Plastic Bag ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

One of my friends is poor. He can't afford internet. Not even dialup.

I don't think this is much of a joke. Poverty is real and lots of people are in it and can't get out. My friend's father used his name to get money, my friend can't get a job till he fights it in court. Which he can't.

So. Poverty is real and its bad, and its not something to laugh about. If you have internet, TV, Heaters/AirConditioners/A computer or even food in the fridge, your not poor.

Just because some things a real issue doesn't mean we can't joke about it. My childhood I grew up on frozen food because that's all we can afford.

Almost anything we talk about can be considered a serious problem SOMEWHERE. If you don't like the jokes then don't listen, that's the joy if it.

You know your poor when your only source of entertainment is a free online fourm

you know you are poor when your computer desk is a piece of plywood held up by a nightstand and a folding chair xD and you are living in someone elses house

Lol. It was $100 when I bought it, and they gave us $100 Gift Cards to watch our Science teacher put a condom on a wooden dildo.

You mean I did that for free when I could have been making money from it? What kind of school did you go to and were there just hundreds of 16 yr olds walking around pregnant or something?

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

You know your poor when you live in a box under a bridge

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

Dutch Gold anyone? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?