Small things that really annoy you.

Nosfy

Hey.

Bored at work again so I want to know the little things that really annoy you.

As I have just been reminded mine is when people use "..." at the end of a sentence for example:

Me: You need to do it this way.

Them: Thanks....

When I read that I read it as a sarcastic "thanks" and it pisses me off.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Thanks...

I knew that was going to happen! :angry:

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Things that really make me furious is when thing aren't working like they should be. For example when I'm in a browser/program and enter keyboard shortcuts, but they don't work. Or when programs take an eternity to load on other PC's.

I can't stand slowness where it shouldn't be.

EDIT: To add to this, at work I work with a MacBook (I know right?) and when I come home and fire up my laptop, my productivity is 0 because of that stupid CMD key. I keep pressing Alt+C/V, expecting something to happen -.-

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I knew that was going to happen! :angry:

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

When people don't put things back exactly from where they got it. EXACTLY. (I'm kinda OCD)

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Mah ballz

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Working in retail must be hell for you ;)

I have never had a job before(still in high school), but whenever I go to retail stores or clothing stores I try to put everything back from where i got it, if I'm not getting it, or I would fold the unfolded clothes. 

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

People talking loudly when they can perfectly say it small on buses !!!

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

People talking loudly when they can perfectly say it quietly on buses !!!

Ah sheet .... I posted when I'm susposed to edit . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

When people squeeze the tube in the middle

Ah man that is the worse. My girlfriend does that all the time.

Ah man that is the worse. My girlfriend does that all the time.

i know your pain...

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

When people say nothingk instead of nothing or turrent instead of turret.

@Sauron what?

Like when people say Hospikal instead of Hospital?

O got another one.

Data - with the a as in Pasta

Beta - said like "better"

Someone that's attempting to grammar nazi you, while he is incorrect... and then waiting for a response, such as "Thanks".

When people don't put things back exactly from where they got it. EXACTLY. (I'm kinda OCD)

But youre better at it!

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Your face. JK   No, brown motherboards

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

As I have just been reminded mine is when people use "..." at the end of a sentence for example:

Yes, that's so annoying...

When someone says your welcome before someone get's the chance to reply! This drive's me fucking insane and make's me want to rip there throat out. (American's are huge culprit's of this)

But youre better at it!

You are right