I have lost all faith in humanity

zappian

When in doubt, kill it with fire.

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

The only thing she's influenced is a ton of haters. Including myself.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Gross.

People being ignorant, as usual. They see something covered in Liberal agenda and continue to spew it from their cake holes because it will get them more money/etc, regardless of its authenticity or source.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

uhm who is that?

The Devil incarnate.

Why? Because she's a disgusting and hypocritical lying trash heap of a radical feminist who believes all gamers are sexist, rapist, racist (everything really) males (and that any women among them are just tools or some shtako like that) who cannot take any form of criticism without crying out "DEATH THREAT/RAPE THREAT/SEXIST/HARASSMENT" and gets thousands and thousands of dollars from like-minded idiots and publicity from media sources and journalists (which is what Gamergate is about) who further spread her bullshit.

Did I mention she was the devil incarnate?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@zappian : Also , Kanye West is also in The Times 100 most influential ( I think I typed it right this time ) people ... So double kill ... 

Edited by Delusional Phil

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

All I want is the world to forget about her, but they keep bringing her up all the damn time... 

read my messages in a gleeful tone. 

All I want is the world to forget about her, but they keep bringing her up all the damn time... 

I didn't even know about her until recently ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I've already made my feelings known on this... :shrug:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/294829-sarkeesian-on-abc/page-4#entry4023819

Edit:

What I will say is corruption is ubiquitous and banal and present in every industry. The gaming industry is probably unique in being the only industry with a window into it's machinations. I can understand why and how it angers people but ultimately its a social issue, not a "gamer" issue.

Edit: Also, I'm not really sure what feminism is. It seems that everyone wants to push an agenda these days. I'm myself, I'm me, make of that what you will. I'm not carrying any banners.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

ReviewCuntUSGay

ReviewMemeNSA

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Not surprising at all  "Welcome to life" also i feel bad i gave that douchebag 1 view on his video.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Like it or not, she is influential. Still. It is sad to see.

Welcome to team misanthropy.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

Like it or not, she is influential. Still. It is sad to see.

Welcome to team misanthropy.

One of the 100 most influential?!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Is it like Emma and MTV awards in the same sense that they barely hold water?

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

ReviewCuntUSGay

By any chance are you referring to Richard?  :huh:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

By any chance are you referring to Richard?  :huh:

Yea

Yea

Haha he's a big idiot  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Haha he's a big idiot  :lol:

"HUR HUR IM SO SMART, LOOK AT ME I CAN BUILD PCS IM SO SMART HUR DE HUR, MITX IS BAD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK PREMIUM FANS ARE HUR HUR"

Is my impression

"HUR HUR IM SO SMART, LOOK AT ME I CAN BUILD PCS IM SO SMART HUR DE HUR, MITX IS BAD BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK PREMIUM FANS ARE HUR HUR"

Is my impression

Almost all his videos are "Tis is news and tis my opinion". The comments section are the most funny part, the $200 jokes keep getting more creative. 

She surely didn't become influential without your implicit encouragement to her. 

So people must really stop complaining. 

Humanity has lost its faith when consideration is devoted to nonsense and ineptness.

Hitler was influential too, that doesn't mean he was good. I'm not likening someone who takes something usually good (feminism/equal rights) WAAAAAAAAAAY to far to a man who murdered millions of innocents, I'm just trying to say that "influential" is not a synonym for "good".

Another thought: you people freaking out about this is what makes her MORE influential- she's influencing your right now.

Another thought: So someone you don't agree with being put on a completely arbitrary list in a magazine 99% of this forum (including myself, I'm a Nat Geo type of guy) doesn't regularly read makes you lose faith in humanity as a whole? That seems to me rather narrow minded. I mean, Kanye is on that list, so you know there's no credibility there.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650