Summer Sale Is Here!!

I have yet to see it, but does Software ever make it to the Flash Sales or the Community Choice on Steam?

A life lived for others is a life worth living 

-Albert E.

Bought Deadlight and waiting for either AC3, Max Payne 3 or FC3 Blood Dragon to go on sale.

Deadlight.  Good game anyone?

Also considering Fallout 3 and New Vegas at $2.50 a pop.  I haven't played any Fallout; would I be totally lost in the storyline because of this?

I only ever played New Vegas, but I loved it! Definitely worth the money.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

What are the chances of Civ 5 going back on sale before it ends?  Missed it the first time =(

What are the chances of Civ 5 going back on sale before it ends?  Missed it the first time =(

Lots of games will go on sale more than once and the best sellers usually go back on sale at the end.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I've got ~50€ to spend so I'm very picky. Plus I really don't have time for playing so much as I used to have. So I'm buying games I will play and not everything I want. There's Xmass sale after all.

Got 'em:

Grid2 Supercharged & Drift dlcs

Display Fusion

The ones that got away:

Magica

AoE HD

TM Stadium

Still to come:

Test Drive Unlimited

Super Street Fighter IV

Supreme Commander 2

Baldurs Gate

Shift 2

Will see which ones I choose if they don't come to very attracting price.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I  Havent bought a single thing, All my amazing friends from the forum have given me stuff though.

Counter strike complete

hotline miami

Killing floor

Organ trail

Final fantasy 7

Terraria

Bastion

Just cause 2

Civ 5

Ya, I have some amazing friends :D

*Hides*

I just bought fallout 3 goty edition adn fallout new vegas ultimate edition for under £8 0,0 thats a fraking bargain. My brother will like these games more then me =P

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

Counter Strike: GO

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Just Cause 2

Hotline Miami

Super Meat Boy

Metro 2033

Tomb Raider

Metro: Last Light

Bioshock Infinite

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

just bought Fallout new vegas for 2.49 but really for FREE because i got a skyrim booster pack and sold it and another card for 2.51

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I GOT HACKED, THEY USED ALL OF MY $28 TO BUY DOTA 2 CRAP, I'M NOT LYING: http://i.imgur.com/YoCMIwX.png

I CONTACTED STEAM, BUT THEY MAY NOT GET MY MONEY BACK TIL AFTER SUMMER SALE. PLEASE, SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

I GOT HACKED, THEY USED ALL OF MY $28 TO BUY DOTA 2 CRAP, I'M NOT LYING: http://i.imgur.com/YoCMIwX.png

I CONTACTED STEAM, BUT THEY MAY NOT GET MY MONEY BACK TIL AFTER SUMMER SALE. PLEASE, SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!

This is why I won't be buying steam funds anymore.

Delete any recently downloaded files.

Nuke the shit out of your HDD with scans from Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Malware programs.

Change ALLLLLLLL your passwords. Yes, all. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Did you click free games or whatever some one sent you in steam chat?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

It was at the time he asked and you responded. Also he mentioned it being 40%, which was the flash sale price. 

You know we are at different time zones I'm at Europe!

Looking to trade for Tomb Raider Steam Summer Getaway trading card.

I have these cards to trade:

• Dead Island: Riptide
  • Skyrim

I bought all Flash sales and community choice. And couple of daily sales.

still hoping to see far cry 3 and Grid 2 on sale for around 10 euros.

mortal kombat and civ 5 brave new world would be nice to but i doubt that's going to happen :(

bought grid 1, tomb raider and dishonored so far.

I have no signature

I've bought The Witcher 2 saints row 3 Hitman and mirrors edge. Hopefully metro last light goes on sale for 40% off

You know we are at different time zones I'm at Europe!

Irrelevant since he says in his post 40%. 

Looking to trade for Tomb Raider Steam Summer Getaway trading card.

I have these cards to trade:

• Dead Island: Riptide
  • Skyrim

For Dead island?