Summer Sale Is Here!!

Fallout: New Vegas 75% off.

Is it worth it? Never played any of the Fallout games.

I can't really speak for you but yes its one of the best RPGs out there, probably one of my top 3 games of all time. If you enjoyed Skyrim then it's a no brainier. In fact just go for it seeing the price it's at.

I can't really speak for you but yes its one of the best RPGs out there, probably one of my top 3 games of all time. If you enjoyed Skyrim then it's a no brainier. In fact just go for it seeing the price it's at.

I'll get it :) thank you for your answear :)

Starforge alpha is on sale, has anyone tried it?

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Question...did anyone else get screwed the on the Dark Souls deal on the first day? LOL

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

The first Just Cause is on sale on steam right now for the next 6 hours and it only cost $0.27

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Wow that just cause deal is insane, I already picked up the second one in a sale a few months ago, but I'm exited to try the first one

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Question...did anyone else get screwed the on the Dark Souls deal on the first day? LOL

What was it on the first day? I got it for $7.50

Is Saint's Row: The Third any good? $7.50 with all DLCs included. Is it like GTA? 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

is it just me or has the sales been pretty bad for the last few days?

Theyre running out of good deals i guess

To anyone not watching it, Go watch totalbiscuit summerbox review thingy. It's daily

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Is Saint's Row: The Third any good? $7.50 with all DLCs included. Is it like GTA? 

Its great! A hilarious game with really good co op! Like GTA but takes itself less seriously

What was it on the first day? I got it for $7.50

$14.99

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

is it just me or has the sales been pretty bad for the last few days?

Agreed...just feel like they haven't been the best I've seen.

Finally got Borderlands 2 all thanks too @Legend932 ! :D Can't wait to install it.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Finally got Borderlands 2 all thanks too @Legend932 ! :D Can't wait to install it.

NP Man! Can't wait to play Max Payne 3, damned game is banned in my country : D

NP Man! Can't wait to play Max Payne 3, damned game is banned in my country : D

I wish countrys would stop banning games :(

To those who can't load the page right now:

Tomb Raider

Bioshock Infinite

Borderlands 2

Dishonored

Civilization V

Skyrm

Chivalry

Kerbal SP

TL II

Walkng Dead

Com. Choice

Dragons Lair

Flash sales

Dead Island Rptide

Fallout New Vegas

GTA IV

The Cave

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Its a shame ALL the games for todays daily sale have already been in a daily/flash sale :/

Its a shame ALL the games for todays daily sale have already been in a daily/flash sale :/

It's the most popular deals for this sale, for those who thought it would be cheaper but was wrong.

And I think it's really smart.

And Borderlands 2 Season Pass is -33%.....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

In my opinion this encore sale seems like sort of a cop out, i was hoping to get a different game instead OF THE SAME GAMES THAT HAVE BEEN ON SALE 5 TIMES....bloody hell.

If someone could buy me the rest of the trading cards I needed that would be great. I will buy you a cheap game if you can!

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

If someone could buy me the rest of the trading cards I needed that would be great. I will buy you a cheap game if you can!

Request what cards you need here and i'll see what I can do :)