Experiences with non-techies

-YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND- (i types spin instead of snip and that led me there......)

deal with my long ass post. 

i dont feel like getting flamed for post farming. especially when im as close as i am to 2k posts ive been getting that alot. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

deal with my long ass post. 

i dont feel like getting flamed for post farming. especially when im as close as i am to 2k posts ive been getting that alot. 

oh no..... MeatSpin just came back (FOR YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH YOU SHOULD NOT GOOGLE, BING OR SEARCH IT IN ANY WAY!!!)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

oh no..... MeatSpin just came back (FOR YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH YOU SHOULD NOT GOOGLE, BING OR SEARCH IT IN ANY WAY!!!)

>.> thanks for reminding me...

i was thinkign more along the lines of DOPE's cover of the song. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

>.> thanks for reminding me...

no problem. *vomits from flashback*

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

no problem. *vomits from flashback*

i dont think you were around of when people would just link you the original video... before it was cut for comedy...

BACK ON TOPIC AND AWAY FORM MISERY

dumb people.

yeah.

-Jim Hensen

i dont think you were around of when people would just link you the original video... before it was cut for comedy...

BACK ON TOPIC AND AWAY FORM MISERY

dumb people.

yeah.

probably wasnt around then... (i got the link two years ago)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

probably wasnt around then... (i got the link two years ago)

its over now... *we limp off the battle field of the internet supporting eachother, i have a lagomorph tail stuck to my back-most belt buckle and you ahve some small memes allover your clothes, indicating wounds*

(actaully i kinda wish i had that tail... seeing as i am a lagomorph furry. (bunnys. :3 ) )

-Jim Hensen

my father used to work for Telenor setting up internet conections and handling imputs in at the base/repeater for phone lines.

when he was cheking the phone line outside a house someone opened a window and yelled: STOP HACKING US!!! (he finished his work and left in his company van,  laughing is ass off)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

my father used to work for Telenor setting up internet conections and handling imputs in at the base/repeater for phone lines.

when he was cheking the phone line outside a house someone opened a window and yelled: STOP HACKING US!!! (he finished his work and left in his company van,  laughing is ass off)

gold.

-Jim Hensen

A boy told me to buy a PS4 instead of an PC... I was like

[insert meme here]

Oh... He also told me he could get a better and cheaper PC... From Asus... 2000€ a 770 a i7-4770 a 60GB SSD some cheapo HDD, a Unknown brand 80+ Bronze PSU... Yes... Thats way much better than the on I want...

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Not at all a ready player one reference? I thought, with the profile pic, maybe...

... Nope...

:'(

Is there a reference I'm supposed to get?

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered one. A kid in my robotics club has an ailenware, and the thought it was good because it was "upgraded to the point that it could play Blu-Rays."

Pentium G3258, R9 280X, Corsair CS600M, Gigabyte GA-H81M-H, 2 Random monitors, a no-name keyboard, a cheap $15 Logitech mouse.

LG G3 Vigor

my dad looks at anything not IBM and says its a sketchy brand. 

my ddad also looks at any weapon made in the past 40 yers and says its all made up for the movies and ''v-i-d-e-o-g-a-m-e-s'' (he has to say it slow for some un-holy reason) 

my mom is obsessed with those TV shows about 'elite hackers'' and stuff. 

usually i walk out of the kitchen with like nineteen bags of BBQ chips and see like, the ''hacker-squad'' ''leader'' talking to the generic dumb victim. 

''what we assume happened was, you downloaded malware''

''WHATSTHATOHGODMMY BISINESSISUPINFLAMESNOWISNTITOHGODPLEASESAVEMEYOUKNOWEVERYTHINGIMLOOKINGATMMYLINESWHILETHECAMERAZOOMSINPLEAAASSEE

''malware is a set of code, it usually disguises itself as authentic updates, or the like, ends up giving hackers complete and total control''

me: *stops walking to tell my mom how thats like fucking logic101*

mom: ''well i didnt know that!''

me: -__________________-

i guess you could say they scored with me. 

i dont give a rats ass what they watch in thier private time or how they want my body. x'D if they feed me and garuntee me a place to sleep alongside being romantically active im thier fucking slave. x'D 

you have no idea how many PMs ima get cause i said that.... 

using two right now. 

1366x768 left 900x1600 portriat right. 

its..... livable... i would say its far from my ideal. 

(my ideal my guess would total somewhere around 10k in total pixels couting all screens) 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE STAY THAT SKINNY

like, i get it i got really fat really fast when we moved from arizona to here, and i need to factor in boobs and all that kinda wieght, BUT GOD DAMN.

to stay under 130LB is like.... crazy. 

*semi-happily eating chips at 210LB*

jesus christ...

I must be the only one who has underweight no matter what they do. I'm 17 and around 5'8", and weigh just 104 lbs.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

2 Questions: What happened to yummychickenblue and WinNut, and is talking about weight necessary?

LG G3 Vigor

2 Questions: What happened to yummychickenblue and WinNut, and is talking about weight necessary?

1 I dun know what your referring to.

2. NEVER BRING THAT UP EVER AGAIN!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Really quick one, yet annoying: Today I was in school and we were in the computer-room. At first I had to show someone where the CTRL Key is located. Then he thought he broke his keyboard because "all of the little lamps were off".

So one of my friends was having troubles uploading pictures on facebook. He told me they were uploaded but not "registered". I told him to give me the link to the album so I could see if he uploaded them correctly. He sent this link : C:/user/pictures/8264.jpg

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

1 I dun know what your referring to.

2. NEVER BRING THAT UP EVER AGAIN!

Woah! What happened?

LG G3 Vigor

link to vid please!!!!!

Marketing.

It had to be ad, please tell me it was an ad. 

LINK!LINK!LINK! We want the LINK!

Nope it wasnt an add and that dude has 120k views.

I dunno but imho he has no idea what he is talking about.

This is the vid plus the one in the description. Makes 13min in total if you really want it :D

Edit: Oh btw, you guys think its a good laptop for casual use? ^^

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Woah! What happened?

Derail of the century... O.o never again.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Derail of the century... O.o never again.

At least I didn't tag them. That and Hard drive weight.

LG G3 Vigor

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

like, i get it i got really fat really fast when we moved from arizona to here, and i need to factor in boobs and all that kinda wieght, BUT GOD DAMN.

jesus christ...

Running/a lot of exercise does that to you :/

I must be the only one who has underweight no matter what they do. I'm 17 and around 5'8", and weigh just 104 lbs.

Nope, you're not the only one

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

me too, but i've never been asked out. :P i'm also skinny. (5'9" and 120lbs)

That's crazy skinny to me. I have a friend who must be 6' now and is around that weight...

I'm 5'9" and 168lbs. And it's all muscle, even though I don't do enough exercise.

Sig under construction.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

jesus christ...

Oh, I eat really little. I only eat 2 meals a day. I wake up really late, so I either don't have time for breakfast, so I eat a little in the car when I go to school. On weekends, I wake up so late, it's lunchtime. When I was a kid, I was a really picky eater. I avoided a lot of foods. I've grown out of this phase, but there are still a few things I don't touch

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Today, my teacher announced to the class that his Macbook had crashed, so he brought it to the tech center and they said that his hard drive was "toast" (They could still recover the data though).

Then this kid surprisingly says: "What? Your Mac crashed?"

...Sigh...

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro