most unused keyboard key?

coder-guy22296

Insert, though there have been rare occasions I used it

I use the rest of the keys in that area though - those that think Home and End keys are useless should start trying to incorporate them imo. Everytime you spam left/right to move your cursor across letters/words? realize you could do that in ONE stroke with home/end. Once I started using them, I can't see myself owning a tenkeyless keyboard - too useful for productivity/navigation

pause scrl

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Scroll lock

CPU: i7 -4770k Cooler: H100i Mobo: G1.Sniper Z87 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1866mhz SSD: Samsung 830 128gb HDD: WD 1TB Black GPU: EVGA GTX 780 ACX Cooler PSU: SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold Speakers: Corsair SP2500 Case: CM Storm Stryker Fans: Corsair AF & SP Fans

[spoiler=Ultrabook : Aspire S7 392-7863]CPU: i7-4500U (1.8GHz/3GHz) Memory: 8GB DDR3L-RS SSD: 256Gb (RAID 0) Display: 13.3" IPS Multi-touch (2560 x 1440)

Pause

Break

I don't even know what the Hell it does!

The Break key is a key on a  computer keyboard. The Break key originated with 19th century telegraph practice. While the Break key might no longer have a well-defined purpose, it can be used by software to switch between multiple login sessions, to terminate a program, or to interrupt a modem connection.

Because the break key will send a software Interrupt halting the flow of code, the Break key is also called the Pause key. It can be used to pause some games, such as Deus Ex

"end" key i think thats the only one ive never used.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

na i use pause break a lot (plus windows key) for me it would be scroll lock ... don't even know where it is in my keyboard  :unsure:

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

"end" key i think thats the only one ive never used.

when i am at the middle or beginning of something i am typing i press the end key to get to the end and continue typing.

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

The Break key is a key on a  computer keyboard. The Break key originated with 19th century telegraph practice. While the Break key might no longer have a well-defined purpose, it can be used by software to switch between multiple login sessions, to terminate a program, or to interrupt a modem connection.

Because the break key will send a software Interrupt halting the flow of code, the Break key is also called the Pause key. It can be used to pause some games, such as Deus Ex

I had forgotten how much you relied on the break key on the old C64's when testing a program and the damn thing got stuck in a loop because you'd forgot an if or when statement.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Pause break.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

The whole "Home, Delete, etc." cluster. 

I never use any of those keys, except for the Delete key. 

COMIC SANS

Pause break.

My keyboard doesn't even have these buttons, ha. 

COMIC SANS

Scroll Lock... I know pause|break is used on a CNC machine 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

W S A D

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I personally don't think I have ever hit the caps lock intentionally although I press it all the time by accident.

Pause Break (never used), and the entire number pad to the right of my main keys.

Pause

Break

I don't even know what the Hell it does!

It was used more in the DOS days, You'd use the break key for stopping BASIC (as in the programming language) programs or programs in other programming languages from what I know. The Pause key was also used in a lot of games early on.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

NMlock for me, IT DOES NOTHING ON MY COMPUTERS!!!

Sure it does. Try using your number pad while num lock is off. You won't see numbers till you turn it on. When its off the keypad serves ass arrow keys, home, end, PgUp, PgDn and Ins.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

that key between 'windows' and right 'ctrl'.what is that?is it safe to poke it?

You kow I think I have never used the right-side control.