What not well-known celebrity do you find attractive?

RevoltTrain

Everyone has celebrity crushes, some that are not all that well known. What celebrity that is not all that well known do you have a celebrity crush on?

For me it has to be Aubrey Plaza, who acted in Parks & Recreation as April

kgQrYKw.jpg

Or Adam Scott, who was also in Parks & Recreation:

Wa6TYf3.jpg

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I don't know a single celebrity, not even the well know ones, so i don't know?  :o

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Jesse Cox.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

What not well known celebrity do I find attractive. Hmmm I would say my girlfriend.

This is her photo.

black-screen-1080.jpg

Sad story. #Foreveralone

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

Debby Ryan

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Katie Findlay

post-83157-0-33444000-1428909292.jpg

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

The second I saw this title I came to post Aubrey Plaza.

The fuck dude.

Chick's a babe.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Do musicians count? If so Lzzy Hale from Halestorm or the aussie guitarist Orianthi who played with Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper & is currently collaborating with Richie Sambora.. She's also a lovely person, and extremely nice to her fans!

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Do musicians count? If so Lzzy Hale from Halestorm or the aussie guitarist Orianthi who played with Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper & is currently collaborating with Richie Sambora.. She's also a lovely person, and extremely nice to her fans!

LZZY HALE

Attractive as fuck, first band I ever saw live. YES

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

The second I saw this title I came to post Aubrey Plaza.

The fuck dude.

Chick's a babe.

She's a total babe.

This guy right here.. No homo.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Everyone has celebrity crushes, some that are not all that well known. What celebrity that is not all that well known do you have a celebrity crush on?

For me it has to be Aubrey Plaza, who acted in Parks & Recreation as April

Or Adam Scott, who was also in Parks & Recreation:

Both of these are actually well-known celebs. Try again.

I jokingly choose the fading Amanda Bynes:

amanda-bynes-is-a-mess.jpg

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Both of these are actually well-known celebs. Try again.

I jokingly choose the fading Amanda Bynes:

They're not THAT well known, I never knew either of them until I watched Parks & Rec

They're not THAT well known, I never knew either of them until I watched Parks & Rec

I've heard of both and never watched Parks and Req. :P

Aubrey was in Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Adam was in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I've heard of both and never watched Parks and Req. :P

Aubrey was in Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Adam was in Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Woah. Really? I never got a chance to watch either of those. Maybe will have to watch those down the line

LZZY HALE

Attractive as fuck, first band I ever saw live. YES

Hells to the yes! I'm hoping they're coming to Australia next year as part of Soundwave Festival, since they've never been here before =(

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Hells to the yes! I'm hoping they're coming to Australia next year as part of Soundwave Festival, since they've never been here before =(

It's possible that they will this year even, considering their new album is releasing soon

It's possible that they will this year even, considering their new album is releasing soon

Well the promoter for Soundwave has said the band want to join the festival which is happening in January so i'd be putting my money on that along with a few solo shows.

I already have the album it was released on Friday here :D not a bad album at all!

Well the promoter for Soundwave has said the band want to join the festival which is happening in January so i'd be putting my money on that along with a few solo shows.

I already have the album it was released on Friday here :D not a bad album at all!

It's not out for a couple more days in the US

I don't know a single celeb that I find attractive, they all just seem the same to me :/. However, if I had to pick a celeb to murder...

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M