DINOSAURS!

gazabi

Since jurassic world will come out in a few months, lets commemorate it by posting our favorite dinosaurs!

My ones the spinosaurus:

spinosaurus_1280.jpg

So badass, can't believe this existed millions of years ago.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Triceratops is the most kickassiest. Hands down.

junker build in the making

Triceratops is the most kickassiest. Hands down.

I prefer styracosaurs, its hornier ;)

styracosaurus_by_pheaston-d4i63ny.jpg

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Mine was always the Stegosaurus with the Ankylosaurus as a close second.

post-63986-0-72942900-1428815044_thumb.j

post-63986-0-36265900-1428815044.jpg

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

dinosores r uglee

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Like sci-fi, sidescrolling fighters and Half Life, I think they're uninteresing.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It looks like it would make a good pet/companion.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I think we all know which dinosaur is the best. 

giphy.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

my personal favorite.

it eats all others, even a T-rex.

3.jpg

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I think we all know which dinosaur is the best. 

giphy.gif

I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid (so disappointed when I found out man never shared the Earth with dinosaurs) and T-Rex was my favourite, but (and I hate to break this to you) but, according to the last I heard on the topic, in all probability...T-Rex was a scavenger (probably the only reason he had those little arms at all was to get himself upright) :0/   

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid (so disappointed when I found out man never shared the Earth with dinosaurs) and T-Rex was my favourite, but (and I hate to break this to you) but, according to the last I heard on the topic, in all probability...T-Rex was a scavenger.   :mellow:

Oh, I know. ;) I still think they're the best. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Totally grew up thinking T-Rex was king of the dinosaurs. These days I guess it's all about the raptors (although as I understand it they were the size of a large chicken and had feathers) X0P

I was always a triceratops kinda guy, and I used to love dinosaurs as a kid but can barely remember much about them these days.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid (so disappointed when I found out man never shared the Earth with dinosaurs) and T-Rex was my favourite, but (and I hate to break this to you) but, according to the last I heard on the topic, in all probability...T-Rex was a scavenger (probably the only reason he had those little arms at all was to get himself upright) :0/   

If I'm not mistaken, the T-rex was a scavenger and hunter, altough due to it's size/speed ratio it wasn't a really succesfull hunter meaning that it had to target the weaker/wounded/slower ones(especially young ones) it's size was mostly more of a defense against raptors and other annoying things that where willing to steal their food.

If I'm not mistaken, the T-rex was a scavenger and hunter, altough due to it's size/speed ratio it wasn't a really succesfull hunter meaning that it had to target the weaker/wounded/slower ones(especially young ones) it's size was mostly more of a defense against raptors and other annoying things that where willing to steal their food.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure. There's so much misinformation out there, even from sources that are supposed to be legitimate that I could fully believe that. I'm sure it probably used it's teeth as defense also but with those arms shrinking in favour of those big legs I'd imagine it was used to getting the hell out of dodge when it needed to, rather than fighting? But that's really just a lay opinion. :shrug:

To be honest I'm not entirely sure. There's so much misinformation out there, even from sources that are supposed to be legitimate that I could fully believe that. I'm sure it probably used it's teeth as defense also but with those arms shrinking in favour of those big legs I'd imagine it was used to getting the hell out of dodge when it needed to, rather than fighting? But that's really just a lay opinion. :shrug:

well atleast we are 100% sure(and globally agree) they wheren't vegiterians :P :P

here is a t-rex eating a watermelon, jsut for the fun it

rebelrexboardv13.png

I don't care if there is no evidence that they existed, I still think they are/would have been the best dinosaurs (I mean, they would have been reptiles right?)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you ignoring the fact that they were exist then sure

Wat?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs