DINOSAURS!

gazabi

Liopleurodon

liopleurodon_bw.jpgTThis thing scared me so bad when i was 5 years old that i refused to go to the beach.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't care if there is no evidence that they existed, I still think they are/would have been the best dinosaurs (I mean, they would have been reptiles right?)

"Documentaries" like that are always fun to watch^^

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like the Velociraptor mainly because Jurassic park made everyone think they were much bigger than they really were. Also they had feathers.

velociraptorReal.gif

You mean like this?

Sizecomp_dromaeosaurs.jpg

Nothing to see here, move along

"Documentaries" like that are always fun to watch^^

THEY WERE REAL DAMNIT >.<

I want so badly for dragons to have been real. That way we can clone them and bring them back!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I want so badly for dragons to have been real. That way we can clone them and bring them back!

why clone something when genetic re-engeneering is possible and much more interesting do to?

Liopleurodon

-snips-

TThis thing scared me so bad when i was 5 years old that i refused to go to the beach.

aww these things, they are one of the few i can still get very excited about, deadly but still kinda elegant.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

why clone something when genetic re-engeneering is possible and much more interesting do to?

aww these things, they are one of the few i can still get very excited about, deadly but still kinda elegant.

Yes! MEGA DRAGONS!

Can you imagine how much of a bother that would be on a daily basis? 

Dragons are dicks in skyrim

They are terrifying. Hover too close to the surface in a helicopter and that thing will leap up and eat you

They are terrifying. Hover too close to the surface in a helicopter and that thing will leap up and eat you

Wouldn't be that bad since we have guns now. Can you imagine dragon hunting?

that's the elegance =)

still better then this fucker

Meg-670-665x385.jpg

yes that is a megalodon shark compared to a human.

Wouldn't be that bad since we have guns now. Can you imagine dragon hunting?

Yes! MEGA DRAGONS!

ohhh my.....

trik, you are touching the right srings currently if you ask me.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I like the Velociraptor mainly because Jurassic park made everyone think they were much bigger than they really were. Also they had feathers.

Its a Utahraptor in Jurrasic Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utahraptor

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I did not know that.

I like the Jurassic Park version better xD.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I don't care if there is no evidence that they existed, I still think they are/would have been the best dinosaurs (I mean, they would have been reptiles right?)

I remember watching this when I was a kid, I borrowed it from a friend. I thought it was a real documentary.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

I remember watching this when I was a kid, I borrowed it from a friend. I thought it was a real documentary.

I did/hoped as well.

Damned reality.

How come dinosaurs are smart ?

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Liopleurodon

liopleurodon_bw.jpgTThis thing scared me so bad when i was 5 years old that i refused to go to the beach.

its a magical Liopleurodon charlie, a magical Liopleurodon.

its a magical Liopleurodon charlie, a magical Liopleurodon.

"... Charlie?.. OH GOD IT ATE CHARLIE! SWIM! SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES!"

"... Charlie?.. OH GOD IT ATE CHARLIE! SWIM! SWIM FOR YOUR LIVES!"

you clearly didn't watch charlie the unicorn

you clearly didn't watch charlie the unicorn

Doesn't sound like my kind of show

Doesn't sound like my kind of show

search it on youtbe

the best dinosaurs are these guys

THE MEMORIES

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii