Guys please, need advice, if instal OS on ssd?!

keavlar

After 2 weeks of working perfect , my pc start to crash, before its would only stuck, now its go to blue screen,  my OS is installed on SSD Corsair Force LS CSSD-F240GBLS-BK 240GB SSD Sata III MLC Retail

,i installed on ssd only programs, OS , and game, Origin and steam. as i said before , for 2 weeks, it worked perfect , but then the pc start to freeze , crash , and now went to blue error screen. Games crashes, or when start steam game, its do the first time installation for no reason..  I checked the ssd for any damaged areas, all green, 100 no damages. Any  ideas, and any suggestions why its happening?    I already reinstalled the OS 2-3 times, still same problems.. I have Kaspersky antivirus, if any one will think if its virus problem.    Well, hopping for your help .. Thank you , tomorow will try to instal OS on noormal hard drive to see , if same will be on it

post-36773-0-74645300-1428943191_thumb.j

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

look in windows event viewer and find out why its crashing

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What is the error of the Blue Screen? Next time it happen, write it down.

You can set Windows to not automatically restart when you have a blue screen, so that you have time to write it down. To do this, simply go to System panel. Then, On the left column, click on "Advanced System settings". A panel will show.

On that new panel that just appeared, click on the bottom most "Settings" button, and now simply uncheck "Automatically restart", click on OK, and you are set. Now it won't restart automatically, giving you the time to write down the error message.

Feel free to take a picture of the your scree and post it here.

What is the error of the Blue Screen? Next time it happen, write it down.

You can set Windows to not automatically restart when you have a blue screen, so that you have time to write it down. To do this, simply go to System panel. Then, On the left column, click on "Advanced System settings". A panel will show.

On that new panel that just appeared, click on the bottom most "Settings" button, and now simply uncheck "Automatically restart", click on OK, and you are set. Now it won't restart automatically, giving you the time to write down the error message.

Feel free to take a picture of the your scree and post it here.

Hello i post picture please check it

i see its says a video card is theproblem

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Ah very good!

That is correct. Usually, when it comes to graphics card it is the driver bug. The usual fix is to uninstall the AMD graphics card drivers (in your case), restart your system, and install the latest ones again. I am not sure how it is with AMD graphics cards, but if you have an "advanced" option in the setup, select it. If you have the option somewhere to do a clean install, select that option as well. Install only the important part for your graphics card drivers (and audio drivers if your graphics card has one). Any extra software, beside the main Control Panel for your graphics card (if you have the option for), remove. Keep it lean.

Once done, restart your system again, and you should be good. If the problem still happen, repeat the process with older drivers. If there is no fix, well it could be the graphics card that is faulty. As a last resort you could try to re-install Windows, but that is a bit extreme. You can also try those driver cleaner software as well instead.

Ah very good!

That is correct. Usually, when it comes to graphics card it is the driver bug. The usual fix is to uninstall the AMD graphics card drivers (in your case), restart your system, and install the latest ones again. I am not sure how it is with AMD graphics cards, but if you have an "advanced" option in the setup, select it. If you have the option somewhere to do a clean install, select that option as well. Install only the important part for your graphics card drivers (and audio drivers if your graphics card has one). Any extra software, beside the main Control Panel for your graphics card (if you have the option for), remove. Keep it lean.

Once done, restart your system again, and you should be good. If the problem still happen, repeat the process with older drivers. If there is no fix, well it could be the graphics card that is faulty. As a last resort you could try to re-install Windows, but that is a bit extreme. You can also try those driver cleaner software as well instead.

I tried to reinstall the OS 3 times already .. so yeah .... so , its not ssd problem? i mean, i can instal all the software on ssd , as the graphic software ?