to edge or not to edge.

Exansis

to edge or not to edge, thats the question.

is it worth it and why?

Let me take you to the mountain!!

Pretty much sums it up.

I'm just a norwegien skier/snowboarder addicted to pow.

Edging always provides the best finale. :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

That whole "edge" thing is so stupid ._.

Mind you I'd get an M9, iPhone 6, or S5 over the S6 any day to be honest..

The edge is so cool only problem with it is that it has less battery life (i think)

IAN :o

Edging always provides the best finale. :P

Lately I have been into that...

I've had my edge since Wednesday and love it. it almost adds depth as you scroll in landscape mode.

The edge is so cool only problem with it is that it has less battery life (i think)

btw the battery is larger in the edge so I think their about equal

CPU: Intel core i5-3570k / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / GPU: MSI GTX 660 Ti PE x2 in SLI / Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB / Power supply: Seasonic x750 with individually sleeved cables / Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker / Cooling: H100i / Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and 1TB Western Digital HDD 

Yea I wouldn't bother with the S6, so I'd get the Edge so I at least have an interesting talking point when I'm on a date that's going terribly.

BE EDGY AND COOL. 

But seriously, the Edge is only a fashion statement. If it doesn't suit you, or you don't care about that kind of thing, don't go for it. Even despite some of the cases made for it that to help quite a bit by including a serious "lip", it will be difficult to protect. I'm only getting it because I didn't end up breaking my old iPhone 4 when I still used it, so I have confidence in my ability to keep it alive for at least two years if it comes down to it. Won't be getting it on contract, though.