GTA V Crews - Find LTT community crews here, send yours in

GTA V is all the rage now, I'm hyped as f*ck about that game, but I have no friends irl who will buy that game in the foreseeable future. So it looks like I'm going to have to get some mates online to play with. I imagine I'm not alone in this. What we need is a big LTT gaming community so we don't have to rely on matching up times to play together. We are going to need a Rockstar Social Club Crew so that it's easy to find others in the group. I don't care whether it's an existing Crew or we make a new one as long as we agree to redirect people to it, because that's the only way we can have a large crew.

There's an LTT crew on Social Club already, but it seems to be inactive, and not PC oriented anyway. So we can't have that as a Crew.

3 more days, gentlemen! 3 more days!

EDIT: Ok, I made an LTT Europe Crew which I'll post here. I also found the LTT Conglomerate which looks promising. If you have any promising crew suggestions, feel free to post it as a reply.

LTT Europe: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ltt_europe

LTT Conglomerate: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ltt_conglomerate

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I dont know. Why dont you wait for me to get it? :(

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Or you can play it now if you've prebought it.

You can't. If you preordered it, you can pre-load it.

I'm in, LTT 4 lyfe

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

I'll join your squad. i dont have any friend irl that are getting the game so this should be fun. but i will be playing campaign before i start online.

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Not sure if GTA V is going to have separate servers for all the regions but my experience as Europe player is that Europe members of any LTT steam group are inactive and I never see one in my game...

So have fun my 'Murica friends :( wish I could live there and not have to meet Russians and such people who don't speak English on servers I play on :( (I don't hate, I just prefer the communication)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Not sure if GTA V is going to have separate servers for all the regions but my experience as Europe player is that Europe members of any LTT steam group are inactive and I never see one in my game...

So have fun my 'Murica friends :( wish I could live there AMD not have to meet Russians and such people who don't speak English on servers I play on :( (I don't hate, I just prefer the communication)

That's a good point actually, I'm making a Europe based crew right now, I'll update the main post when I'm done.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Yeah we don't have enough official LTT groups for games.  Of all the games coming out you'd think they would want one for GTA V.  I know they have their Star Citizen thing but see that game is never going to come out.  LOL!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Made the European crew. If you come across anyone who is looking for a crew on LTT (or even if it's just a friend) make sure they know about it!

how will you guys play online ? with a controller or mouse / keyboard ?

Or you can play it now if you've prebought it.

No you can't, you can preload it, but you can only play after the 14th

d06b2a8704.jpg

how will you guys play online ? with a controller or mouse / keyboard ?

I'll play SP with a controller, and probably open world GTA Online as well, but I'll play with K/M in competitive matches and Co-op missions.

Nice topic :)

Hello Europeans, we might be seeing each other :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

3.....days.

Cannot wait. Will be doing the storyline on my own for a bit, then I'll be joining everyone else online. Because I haven't played the story yet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs