Is pewdiepie overrated?

KremeyKreme

Ok this is really really off topic but i dont know if its just me or anyone else who thinks pewdiepie is loud and annoying and he plays the dumbest games, well some are good simulators but other then that. Idk i think hes annoying i might get hate but 35 mil subs im sure this forum has a couple subscribers on here

Extremely overrated IMO

Not the type of channel I like, same with Tobuscus

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

This is already going to crash and burn.

I feel like he is, I don't like his content but he has to be doing something smart to have gotten where he is right now.

I'm not a fan of him either. But hey, some people like him.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ok this is really really off topic but i dont know if its just me or anyone else who thinks pewdiepie is loud and annoying and he plays the dumbest games, well some are good simulators but other then that. Idk i think hes annoying i might get hate but 35 mil subs im sure this forum has a couple subscribers on here

Depends on if you like that sort of thing. He makes millions a year so it is working.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not a fan...find him to be very annoying. 

Never watched a single video of his so couldn't tell you, I'm sure his bank balance could though. 

Extremely overrated IMO

Not the type of channel I like, same with Tobuscus

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ok im good

Never watched a single video of his so couldn't tell you, I'm sure his bank balance could though. 

honestly he has billions of views im sure his stacks are fat

1) What year is this? 2013? That question has been asked at least a quadrillion times by now. There are probably research and philosophical essays on this subject :P

2) How do you think he makes all of that money? He appeals to the lowest common denominator: 12 year olds. What do 12 year olds like? dick jokes. Lots and lots of dick jokes. Oh and 5 nights at freddys 9 limited edition.

junker build in the making

I hate his channel and stuff, but pewdiepie (forgot his name) himself isn't that bad of a guy, he's pretty smart n' stuff

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

He makes poor quality videos, seems like he doesn't even have to try. Unlike Linus and his group's awesome videos, etc; Linus and his team deserve more subscribers and fans!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

1) What year is this? 2013? That question has been asked at least a quadrillion times by now. There are probably research and philosophical essays on this subject :P

2) How do you think he makes all of that money? He appeals to the lowest common denominator: 12 year olds. What do 12 year olds like? dick jokes. Lots and lots of dick jokes. Oh and 5 nights at freddys 9 limited edition.

Make that  35 million 12 year olds

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I hate his channel and stuff, but pewdiepie (forgot his name) himself isn't that bad of a guy, he's pretty smart n' stuff

Felix. He has the same name as my cat and my cat is better than him. Maybe my cat should make YouTube videos.

MeowDiePie

You don't get to #1 in anything by just sheer luck. I don't like his content at all, but he's definitely not just some random nobody who just happened to get lucky, then *poof* 35M subs.. His performance (in terms of getting, maintaining, and growing an audience) is definitely not overrated. 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Absolutely positively overrated beyond all the people of the internet. I have yet to meet a properly functioning adult that enjoys his content.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Felix. He has the same name as my cat and my cat is better than him. Maybe my cat should make YouTube videos.

oh yea thanks!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Never watched a video of his. Never will watch a video of his

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

You don't get to #1 in anything by just sheer luck. I don't like his content at all, but he's definitely not just some random nobody who just happened to get lucky, then *poof* 35M subs..

uhhh.. i think he is xD

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

He makes poor quality videos, seems like he doesn't even have to try. Unlike Linus and his group's awesome videos, etc; Linus and his team deserve more subscribers and fans!  :D  :D  :D  :D

Just no, tech videos are completely different. Linus is the top PC tech person, so thats saying something about possible audience count.

hes very over rates. but i guess hes not a fucking douchebag like KSIolijidebt was where he just stopped making genuine videos and started doing sponsor galores and tries to rap.

i like markiplier. despite his five nights of freddy videos, i really like him. his thank you videos are absolutely heart melting.

Hes targeting a different demographic that you are not part of.

This demographic is brain-dead preteen kids that are on the internet all day (of which there are a ton of)

But anyone with a developed brain can easily see he is just doing what the kids want to see, which to us mature people just appears as yelling and BS.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020