iPad2 accessories for USB flash drives.

Leonard

Hey LLT,

as the title says i need compatible accessories that would allow my cousin to connect the propitiatory 30pin port, or what ever the hell it is called, of his ipad 2 to a female USB end so he can connect a usb flash drive.

Amazon.com is where i shop and yes i can't find any on amazon.com so if you know of this accessory for sale any where else in the US i would appreciate it. Price is not an issue but the cheaper the better.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

only non jailbroken way to do this is with the camera connection kit (which does exactly what you say) except it doesnt work for anything except importing photos to the ipad from the flash drive (and its actually a little more specific. needs it to think its a camera card). nothing lets you use the flash drive as storage for the ipad.

Mac Pro 2013, 3.5GHz 6-core xeon E5, 32GB 1866 ddr3 ECC, 2x AMD Firepro d700 6GB, 512GB PCIe SSD, 3x Dell u2412m 24", Audio-technica ad-700 with Astro mixamp, Logitech g19s, Steelseries Sensei Wireless, Saitek x-55.

i have an ipad2 and its great if you dont need to do any wok on it, but i kinda dont use i anymore cause as your problem is, you cant do any real work on it. There also really isnt any device i have seen that your describing, but if you find one please notify me about it. :)

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Hey LLT,

as the title says i need compatible accessories that would allow my cousin to connect the propitiatory 30pin port, or what ever the hell it is called, of his ipad 2 to a female USB end so he can connect a usb flash drive.

Amazon.com is where i shop and yes i can't find any on amazon.com so if you know of this accessory for sale any where else in the US i would appreciate it. Price is not an issue but the cheaper the better.

Not possible without jailbreaking. iOS doesn't support USB flash drives.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

i have an ipad2 and its great if you dont need to do any wok on it, but i kinda dont use i anymore cause as your problem is, you cant do any real work on it. There also really isnt any device i have seen that your describing, but if you find one please notify me about it. :)

What i found was this but it seems that even if it connects to the ipad2 and it does USB is not allowed as some of the other guys have stated.

only non jailbroken way to do this is with the camera connection kit (which does exactly what you say) except it doesnt work for anything except importing photos to the ipad from the flash drive (and its actually a little more specific. needs it to think its a camera card). nothing lets you use the flash drive as storage for the ipad.

Not possible without jailbreaking. iOS doesn't support USB flash drives.

This is what i found out to day. I was going to get this but as you guys stated it still won't work because USB is not supported.

This is a bummer.

Thanks for the insight guys.