A leave of absence from the community.

Shroomster

Hello. You might recognize me from my activities on the forum (slight trolling, being corrected about stuff I say being incorrect) :P

To the point. This forum is very dear to me and has been like a second home for me nearly since I joined. Lately I have felt really tired of being on the forums and checking notifications and interacting with people has become more like a chore instead of having fun like it used to be. So I decided to take a break from this establishment until a later date. I have not set any limit for my absence, just as long as I need to wrap my head around some things and as long as I need to make me find strolling the forums interesting again. Although there's a chance of me not finding a reason to return thus making my leave be permanent. The break will start from tomorrow and will last until I am ready to come back as mentioned, if I come back at all. I have set email notifications on for PMs so if you want to reach me or ask a question, that's where to find me.

TL;DR I'm leaving for a undisclosed period of time with an intent to maybe come back. And you can PM me and I will most likely answer as I will get an email notification.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Bye

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

See you :(.

264.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I know how you feel. I remember back in the early days of my LTT existence when it was actually a fun place to be. Now, it's just blatant fanboyism, false info, and a lot of shit really. I feel like leaving as well until this place gets better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well said , A chunk of which you said i can relate to, But do what needs to be done whatever you are tackling in your life & Best of luck to ya , Come back whenever possible & hang around , in the mean time have fun with your life & hope you'll do well..

Take care bro..

Details separate people.

While we understand that for whatever reason you want to leave the linustechtips.com community forum, creating a thread announcing your departure only creates unnecessary drama when and if you ever decide to return.

If the purpose of your post was to send feedback to the administration and moderation team, then please PM an admin or a moderator with your feedback or post it in the official forum suggestions thread here: http://linustechtips...um-suggestions/