Wanted to say Hi

Aircooled Brain

Welcome!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Welcome to the LTT community, we hope you enjoy your stay

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

Hello,People of the internet !

I have been a lurker for past few days and noticed replies were friendly and family like.Finally made and account.

:)

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :)

Some quick tips, follow your topics to be notified of new replies and  quote people when you answer them :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well man, you just throw your life away! Enjoy your stay, Welcome to LTT forums!

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Hi.
One more tip. After you press "POST" and nothing happens, restart page. For now LTT is broken :)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

welcome m8, enjoy your stay , do try to help out others to the best of your abilities & dont hesitate to ask us anything that is bothering you with your PC..Again welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay..

Details separate people.

welcome m8, enjoy your stay , do try to help out others to the best of your abilities & dont hesitate to ask us anything that is bothering you with your PC..Again welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay..

Yes i will try to do my best when it comes to advising people about build's or other components .Thank you for the warm welcome.:)