Galaxy S4+Smartwatch or HTC One M8

Aniallation

*Will be buying tomorrow and mobile devices section is a ghost town, need opinions so posting again*

So sold my Galaxy Alpha and BlackBerry Z30 and now have about 400 bucks to spend on yet another device...

For the money I can get a Galaxy S4 + an Android Wear watch like Moto 360 or LG G Watch, or just an HTC One M8 on it's own. The S4 I'm getting for very cheap ($100) but it needs a new SIM card reader ($20) and I need to unlock it ($20), but in the end still very cheap for $140. The rest I would spend towards a smartwatch. 

I do really like having stereo speakers on a device, the whole reason I had my Z30 in the first place, but is it worth having those speakers and a more powerful device over a smartwatch?

Which would you choose and why? Not making a poll as I'd like to see some reasoning please

"Rawr XD"

*Will be buying tomorrow and mobile devices section is a ghost town, need opinions so posting again*

So sold my Galaxy Alpha and BlackBerry Z30 and now have about 400 bucks to spend on yet another device...

For the money I can get a Galaxy S4 + an Android Wear watch like Moto 360 or LG G Watch, or just an HTC One M8 on it's own. The S4 I'm getting for very cheap ($100) but it needs a new SIM card reader ($20) and I need to unlock it ($20), but in the end still very cheap for $140. The rest I would spend towards a smartwatch. 

I do really like having stereo speakers on a device, the whole reason I had my Z30 in the first place, but is it worth having those speakers and a more powerful device over a smartwatch?

Which would you choose and why? Not making a poll as I'd like to see some reasoning please

I would go with the M8 as the improved specs will allow the phone to last longer and you can get a smartwatch when you have more money/ Android wear is more mature. 

id go for the m8 because a smartwatch doesnt add any functionality just a little convenience 

samsung galaxy note 3/4

the note 4 is too expensive though the note 3 is a good choice

samsung galaxy note 3/4

the note 4 is too expensive though the note 3 is a good choice

Already have a Note 3. @NingamerX on-topic please.

"Rawr XD"

I have a one m8 and like it, S4 is a solid phone but its a little old now, almost 2 generations....if you want your phone to last longer get the m8

I would go with the M8 as the improved specs will allow the phone to last longer and you can get a smartwatch when you have more money/ Android wear is more mature. 

Thing is I don't exactly keep the same phone as my daily driver for long anyways. Chances are I'll get something else by summer break, so it doesn't need to be that... "futureproof". Just for a few months at most.

"Rawr XD"

Thing is I don't exactly keep the same phone as my daily driver for long anyways. Chances are I'll get something else by summer break, so it doesn't need to be that... "futureproof". Just for a few months at most.

Why not keep with the same phone? It is much cheaper. Also I would look into what a used S4 is worth in your area, see if you can make some quick cash off buying that one and selling it. That will give you more towards a new phone or smart watch. 

Why not keep with the same phone? It is much cheaper.

Honestly, I have no clue. I just don't like using one phone for an extended period of time. Look at my profile and you can tell I have a spending problem :P

Also I would look into what a used S4 is worth in your area, see if you can make some quick cash off buying that one and selling it. That will give you more towards a new phone or smart watch. 

With the SIM issue fixed, I'll be paying $120 for the phone. This is not an option, either way I will have to pay $100 and get the S4, for personal reasons. And to sell or use it I'll need to pay the $20 to fix the SIM tray. I can sell it for about $180 making a $60 profit. 

What I'm trying to decide is keep the S4 for myself or sell it and buy an M8. I already have enough to buy an M8, that $60 profit I make will go towards lunch money and whatnot.

"Rawr XD"

Honestly, I have no clue. I just don't like using one phone for an extended period of time. Look at my profile and you can tell I have a spending problem :P

With the SIM issue fixed, I'll be paying $120 for the phone. This is not an option, either way I will have to pay $100 and get the S4, for personal reasons. And to sell or use it I'll need to pay the $20 to fix the SIM tray. I can sell it for about $180 making a $60 profit. 

What I'm trying to decide is keep the S4 for myself or sell it and buy an M8. I already have enough to buy an M8, that $60 profit I make will go towards lunch money and whatnot.

M8 then it is a better phone IMO